Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Sounds about right
Yup its a Goat Rodeo that goes both ways. Lots of people have had estimated delivery dates or have had statuses that were one thing yet the car just showed up randomly.

We all hope that we are the latter not the former but it doesn't always work out that way. Its ways a nice surprise though.

My CT4V Blackwing had a production date of 10/10 was built by 10/25. Sitting at 3800 status since. Got the call from my dealer yesterday. It's on a truck and expected at the dealer Jan 20th. It's so close now.
Checked with the dealer today. My car is on a truck in Charlotte MI. ETA to the dealer is Jan 20 to Jan 23. After waiting almost 5 months, I can sweat out 4 or 5 more days. It's a 9 hour drive from MI to northern Va.

Well, I got an EDD according to Rob's latest update (thank you!). I called my dealer and he said that EDD's get generated once the car leaves the factory and goes to another lot (goat pen??) to await shipping. Anyone know if that is correct? I know from following along that many of you have gotten EDD's that were pushed back multiple times, only for the car to randomly show up before hand. My dealer told me mine has already changed from 1/21 to 1/24. Trying to temper my excitement...

Well, I got an EDD according to Rob's latest update (thank you!). I called my dealer and he said that EDD's get generated once the car leaves the factory and goes to another lot (goat pen??) to await shipping. Anyone know if that is correct? I know from following along that many of you have gotten EDD's that were pushed back multiple times, only for the car to randomly show up before hand. My dealer told me mine has already changed from 1/21 to 1/24. Trying to temper my excitement...
What you already know and wrote above is all there is to know. I too got an EDD but I'm not clearing my calendar for a dramatic reveal on 2/9. I've interpreted my status change as significant movement and I'm ready to meet my new bird today, Presidents day, or Easter...whateves, its on its way and I'm stoked!

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if yours shows up on the same truck!
Looks like you were correct sir!

My 4BW is coming next week. Pretty likely the same truck as yours.
My buddy, Cadillactx here, has his 4BW coming also. His will be by rail for some reason.

Anyway, it’s apparently raining 4BW’s!

What you already know and wrote above is all there is to know. I too got an EDD but I'm not clearing my calendar for a dramatic reveal on 2/9. I've interpreted my status change as significant movement and I'm ready to meet my new bird today, Presidents day, or Easter...whateves, its on its way and I'm stoked!
Autoport says my car is being loaded on a train to Portland today. My EDD is 2-8-23. Maybe they will be on the same initial run out to the west coast together.

Looks like you were correct sir!

My 4BW is coming next week. Pretty likely the same truck as yours.
My buddy, Cadillactx here, has his 4BW coming also. His will be by rail for some reason.

Anyway, it’s apparently raining 4BW’s!
Amazing!!!

Yup, I had (5) different EDD'S , it happens in the GOAT rodeo!

Just to show that an EDD isnt rock solid, good or bad... On Friday march 18th, Rob updated the tracker and I finally for a EDD of 4/19. I was thrilled. The next day, 3/19, I get a picture from my salesman of my BW on the carrier in their lot. So things can move fast OR slow, its just that it seems the current trend is very slow.

Yup! And I'm on the other end of the spectrum. Four months without an EDD at MP
How mad would you be if it's just waiting for a "Blackwing" badge before shipping! 😂 I thought about that the other day

Just to show that an EDD isnt rock solid, good or bad... On Friday march 18th, Rob updated the tracker and I finally for a EDD of 4/19. I was thrilled. The next day, 3/19, I get a picture from my salesman of my BW on the carrier in their lot. So things can move fast OR slow, its just that it seems the current trend is very slow.

So I hit DELAYED finally last week after sitting at 3800 for 2 months. Today I checked my dealers site and saw a tentative EDD of 2/16. Called to see if that was legit. He said he hasn't gotten a notification that a shipping company has been assigned so it's not a hard date. But, he said it did move from the factory lot to autoport this week.

He speculated that a BW Exodus is coming in the near term. Apparently a lot of BWs are showing prep for transport. Anecdotally on here, most of the people with an EDD these past few weeks seem to have gotten their vehicles. Here's to hoping.

Also, anyone know how to get ahold of autoport?

How mad would you be if it's just waiting for a "Blackwing" badge before shipping! 😂 I thought about that the other day
😂 At this point I'm just happy to be getting it!! I have thought about though. We'll see if it arrives with a badge and that will give me some insight. 😂

So I hit DELAYED finally last week after sitting at 3800 for 2 months. Today I checked my dealers site and saw a tentative EDD of 2/16. Called to see if that was legit. He said he hasn't gotten a notification that a shipping company has been assigned so it's not a hard date. But, he said it did move from the factory lot to autoport this week.

He speculated that a BW Exodus is coming in the near term. Apparently a lot of BWs are showing prep for transport. Anecdotally on here, most of the people with an EDD these past few weeks seem to have gotten their vehicles. Here's to hoping.

Also, anyone know how to get ahold of autoport?
I think you are reading that right. I had a EDD of 2/13 and my car is already in Dallas. Just waiting on the 'last mile' transport from rail yard to Sewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop