Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So I hit DELAYED finally last week after sitting at 3800 for 2 months. Today I checked my dealers site and saw a tentative EDD of 2/16. Called to see if that was legit. He said he hasn't gotten a notification that a shipping company has been assigned so it's not a hard date. But, he said it did move from the factory lot to autoport this week.

He speculated that a BW Exodus is coming in the near term. Apparently a lot of BWs are showing prep for transport. Anecdotally on here, most of the people with an EDD these past few weeks seem to have gotten their vehicles. Here's to hoping.

Also, anyone know how to get ahold of autoport?
Autoport 517-322-2499

I got my info from keri@autotrans.com though

Looks like you were correct sir!

My 4BW is coming next week. Pretty likely the same truck as yours.
My buddy, Cadillactx here, has his 4BW coming also. His will be by rail for some reason.

Anyway, it’s apparently raining 4BW’s!
Just wanted to let you know I spoke with my salesman this morning and he confirmed that my EDD is indeed Monday. He also advised me that they have a total of five BW's slated for delivery that day. I'm sure both your car and your buddies are on this truck. He said the cars are all still in Michigan at three different lots currently awaiting transport.

Anyone have luck with decent financing?
I called USAA yesterday; my BW is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow at the dealer. USAA quoted me 5.24% for 60 months. Just wanted to see what to compare with what GM financing may be.

I did a 72 month loan at 6.9% with GM in October. I'll be paying it off within the next year and just went through a divorce so my options were more limited at the time.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Holy hell. That's the most bayed/EDDs I've seen on the tracker since I joined the forum in OCT....

Just to show that an EDD isnt rock solid, good or bad... On Friday march 18th, Rob updated the tracker and I finally for a EDD of 4/19. I was thrilled. The next day, 3/19, I get a picture from my salesman of my BW on the carrier in their lot. So things can move fast OR slow, its just that it seems the current trend is very slow.
Well now I'm hoping my EDD of 04/06 magically bumps up 2 months.

Like a lot of you guys, with this latest update, I now have a EDD of 1/28. I know not to get too excited, but I believe I see a light at the end of the tunnel. We haven’t had any snow yet this winter, so I guess I know when winter will officially begin
Honestly the only reason I'm excited is that my build has been sitting for over four months and this is the first time I've had an EDD to get excited about! 😂

I'll take ED for a good EDD.

I called USAA yesterday; my BW is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow at the dealer. USAA quoted me 5.24% for 60 months. Just wanted to see what to compare with what GM financing may be.
So I called the dealer again today and the delivery date is now 7 Feb. I emailed autotrans and they confirmed that Jack Cooper transportation has my car. Hopefully it shows up in the next 2 weeks.

So I hit DELAYED finally last week after sitting at 3800 for 2 months. Today I checked my dealers site and saw a tentative EDD of 2/16. Called to see if that was legit. He said he hasn't gotten a notification that a shipping company has been assigned so it's not a hard date. But, he said it did move from the factory lot to autoport this week.

He speculated that a BW Exodus is coming in the near term. Apparently a lot of BWs are showing prep for transport. Anecdotally on here, most of the people with an EDD these past few weeks seem to have gotten their vehicles. Here's to hoping.

I contacted keri@autotrans.com
She was quick to respond and had good information.

Keri@autotrans.com

Just wanted to let you know I spoke with my salesman this morning and he confirmed that my EDD is indeed Monday. He also advised me that they have a total of five BW's slated for delivery that day. I'm sure both your car and your buddies are on this truck. He said the cars are all still in Michigan at three different lots currently awaiting transport.
Wow okay. It’s funny, I called my sales rep yesterday to tell him my car was scheduled to come early next week. He responded with a dose of healthy skepticism. Then he calls me today to inform me that the car is due anywhere from tonight through Monday!
Looking pretty good here.

Regarding my friend, his luck is a little delayed. Our dealer swapped auto trans allocations with 6MT allocations from a dealer in Syracuse. They never swapped the location on his order so his BW is headed to Syracuse, leaving tomorrow. 2-7 day time frame. Not bad considering I had at least a one month head start on him

Btw, my dealer in Williamsville has 2 auto trans 4BW’s in stock that aren’t spoken for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop