Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Great News! Reliable source on the shipping end just told me GM just put all Cadillacs on a national hold today concerning shipping. He said it could be cleared up by tomorrow or go on for a while. The rodeo never calms down and takes a break.
hoping it's weather related and just due to cold temps and the tires freezing

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Great News! Reliable source on the shipping end just told me GM just put all Cadillacs on a national hold today concerning shipping. He said it could be cleared up by tomorrow or go on for a while. The rodeo never calms down and takes a break.
I can confirm I heard the same thing directly from multiple sources. Could it be weather related? What else is there!!??

After months of no movement since my car was built and actually get an EED in the 12/14 update.. I'm proud to announce to the goats I'm back into the delayed status. The rodeo goes on!
What status were you at before? If it was 4300, any change in status at this point (other than MP) is a *good* sign.

It was showing 4300 in the 12/14 update. Now I'm at 4D00 which is what I was at before. But I guess I'm not at MP anymore. Just now at Delayed.
Don't think of it as moving backwards. The change in status means that your car is moving or being scheduled to move somewhere. I bet in 1-2 weeks (weather and holidays permitting) you will see 4200, then 5000.

I actually still have my "first" car. 1967 Cadillac deVille convertible that my Dad bought brand new and was going to junk it in 1976. I was 12 years old and told him that I wanted it. I'm 58 now and keep pumping money in it to keep it working.

Attachments

• 20220630_182619.jpg
    20220630_182619.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 50
Last night I drove my 22' CT5 BW out to my summer house to garage store it for the rest of the winter. I had taken it to the car wash earlier in the day and just before I left, I noticed moisture in both driving lights. Has anyone else had this issue. Apparently they are not water tight .

Attachments

• 20221220_195336.jpg
    20221220_195336.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels