Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Last night I drove my 22' CT5 BW out to my summer house to garage store it for the rest of the winter. I had taken it to the car wash earlier in the day and just before I left, I noticed moisture in both driving lights. Has anyone else had this issue. Apparently they are not water tight .
You may have more luck posting this in a different thread or making a new thread. This is the order tracking thread and most people reading this don't own a Blackwing yet. ;)

Great News! Reliable source on the shipping end just told me GM just put all Cadillacs on a national hold today concerning shipping. He said it could be cleared up by tomorrow or go on for a while..
So basically, it will end in anywhere from 1 to infinity days. Great.

Great News! Reliable source on the shipping end just told me GM just put all Cadillacs on a national hold today concerning shipping. He said it could be cleared up by tomorrow or go on for a while. The rodeo never calms down and takes a break.
I think I'm unclear on the "great" part of this news? Sounds like more bad news to me.

I actually still have my "first" car. 1967 Cadillac deVille convertible that my Dad bought brand new and was going to junk it in 1976. I was 12 years old and told him that I wanted it. I'm 58 now and keep pumping money in it to keep it working.
My dads first new car off the lot was a 69 Sedan deVille Hardtop! Bright Red with White Top and White Interior! Love the color of your car, you've done right by it preserving days gone by! Beautiful car! Full circle with the Cadillac's, my dad is "eyes wide open" when he rides in the 5BW with me on a cruize! Hes 76 yrs old now and amazed at the car, times have changed!

Last edited:
Great News! Reliable source on the shipping end just told me GM just put all Cadillacs on a national hold today concerning shipping. He said it could be cleared up by tomorrow or go on for a while. The rodeo never calms down and takes a break.
Any chance your source will let you know if/when holds have been released?

The goat rodeo was damaging my soul so I decided to do it all over again and ordered a new '23 Colorado ZR2. I think these are scheduled to be built in April, I wonder which one I'll get first, the ZR2 or the 5V-Blackwing?

I'm starting a betting pool, may the best goat win.

Was hoping to see my order accepted as an early Christmas present. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for GM to accept orders?

Was hoping to see my order accepted as an early Christmas present. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for GM to accept orders?
Right now, things are usually slow or paused for the holidays.

You previously posted you just placed your order with the dealer 8 days ago... 8 days. You also mentioned the dealer was shady with allocations.

It doesn't come down to how long GM itself takes to accept orders, its how the dealer gets/uses its allocations.
Once the dealer matches a customers order to an available allocation, *I think* they have from that Thursday until Tuesday to match an order to that allocation, meaning has no constraints etc. If the order fits the allocation, I believe order acceptance by GM is almost immediate, to 2000 status.

I waited 3 months to get an allocation/order acceptance, others over a year, some still waiting....

This completely depends on the dealership as an accepted order is dependent on an allocation and allocations are not the same between dealers.

Some dealers can't even get Blackwing allocations and you'd never get an accepted order at said dealer.

The goat rodeo was damaging my soul so I decided to do it all over again and ordered a new '23 Colorado ZR2. I think these are scheduled to be built in April, I wonder which one I'll get first, the ZR2 or the 5V-Blackwing?

I'm starting a betting pool, may the best goat win.
That is an outstanding truck. A friend ordered the Canyon AT4X Edition 1 but I don't know when he expects it.

Dependent on dealer and options you selected.

I had a BW5 order in for 2 model years before it was picked up. I am with Sewell in Dallas (arguably the best source of Blackwings) and had to drop CF.

Good luck.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Hi Rob. I think mine was missed. Can you please add CHJG5D when possible? Thanks so much.

Reactions: Rob
Is there a way to track Canadian orders, or am I beholden to my dealer for updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop