Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
PDR "Option"? This is the first time I have heard this. I thought the PDR stuff was included. Is this an extra fee?

The only extra I have heard is the fee to buy down the insurance deductible. Are there other fees I don't know about?
They're saying they wish they purchased the PDR in their personal vehicle

With all due respect to Mr. Petty (RIP) The waiting is not the hardest part. It's all the mystery around every aspect of the process that generates the frustration. What is missing from our cars? What does a "quality inspection" really mean? Did Crystal finally go to rehab? I can't wait to read the book about this era at GM!

With all due respect to Mr. Petty (RIP) The waiting is not the hardest part. It's all the mystery around every aspect of the process that generates the frustration. What is missing from our cars? What does a "quality inspection" really mean? Did Crystal finally go to rehab? I can't wait to read the book about this era at GM!
Exactly! So many questions!!

Today is my EDD.

Spoke to my sales guy a couple of days ago and it had not yet hit the rail yard here, so pretty sure I won't be picking it up tonight.

This only mildly sucks compared to when I went from having an EDD back to DELAYED. The "Why the f*** is it still sitting" stage was by far the worst part of this for me. So far, anyway. LOL.

Oh the joy has long been gone for me. It's becoming more of a burden especially since GM is so vague on why it's happening.
The undisclosed delays are costing money.
Lowered resale values for those who will sell their daily for the BW.
Higher interest rates.
The one the hurts me the most is not being able to take the family on a nice trip driving the car home. Not possible in the dead of winter safely.
Goat rodeo is too nice of a term. It's a straight up shit show.

Today is my EDD.

Spoke to my sales guy a couple of days ago and it had not yet hit the rail yard here, so pretty sure I won't be picking it up tonight.

This only mildly sucks compared to when I went from having an EDD back to DELAYED. The "Why the f*** is it still sitting" stage was by far the worst part of this for me. So far, anyway. LOL.
Yeah I'm still in that stage! It sucks!!! Hopefully it's just a small delay and you'll get it very soon!

Oh the joy has long been gone for me. It's becoming more of a burden especially since GM is so vague on why it's happening.

That's kind of where I'm at as well. Not much joy at this stage!

The undisclosed delays are costing money.
Lowered resale values for those who will sell their daily for the BW.
Higher interest rates.
The one the hurts me the most is not being able to take the family on a nice trip driving the car home. Not possible in the dead of winter safely.

Ok now I think goat rodeo doesn't describe this cluster f for one simple reason.
It will not take a serious amount of work to unfuck this. They just need to simply give us a true status of the car. They know what's causeing the hold up but I or my dealer don't.

What does it mean when the TPW is last week, but no update? Still shows TPW 11/28 and 3400.
Cadillac website chat says it's been produced!!! After 369 days of waiting, IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Now have to wait for it to get delivered, then do PPF/tint/ceramic, then ship from TX to CA... ugh a long way to go still.

Cadillac website chat says it's been produced!!! After 369 days of waiting, IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Now have to wait for it to get delivered, then do PPF/tint/ceramic, then ship from TX to CA... ugh a long way to go still.
You should have it within six months or so if you're lucky! 😂

Could you ship it to Las Cruces or Albuquerque or something and then road trip it the rest of the way? Zip through those break-in miles ;-)

I got the call! My 4BW is at the dealer.
They want to add a $1390 Sewell Protection Package. Window tint (ceramic digifilm? , salesman unsure of brand) , door edge guard, door handle cup protection and CUE screen protector. Anyone have recommendations one way or another for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop