Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Good news everyone!!!
I heard from my contact at Cadillac this morning and I quote: "Good news, the inspection process is complete and they will start shipping vehicles early next week!"
Hopefully we get some good updates and progress very soon! Notice he said vehicles in plural :)
Appreciate the news, but after A-A-ron Judge emotional roller coaster earlier this week, I'm captain dubious on 3rd hand info until @Rob is holding up a Giants jersey...or rather updates the tracker.

Appreciate the news, but after A-A-ron Judge emotional roller coaster earlier this week, I'm captain dubious on 3rd hand info until @Rob is holding up a Giants jersey...or rather updates the tracker.
As a life-long Yankees fan, I can’t sympathize too much with your desires to steal our MVP.
On this rodeo, I take all info with a lot of grains of salt until I see my car in person and everything’s signed so I can sympathize there. Even the tracker can be outdated or inaccurate since it’s up to people to update GM’s system.

Good news everyone!!!
I heard from my contact at Cadillac this morning and I quote: "Good news, the inspection process is complete and they will start shipping vehicles early next week!"
Hopefully we get some good updates and progress very soon! Notice he said vehicles in plural :)
I've heard this one before!

It means everyone elses cars might ship and ours will continue to be grazing out in the pasture!

How accurate are the dealer "estimated delivery dates"? I'm assuming not very. Sales guy replied back to me that the car is in delayed status (surprise surprise), but their website has an EDD of 1/8/23. If it shows up anytime in January, or hell, even Feb I'd be happy lol.

How accurate are the dealer "estimated delivery dates"? I'm assuming not very. Sales guy replied back to me that the car is in delayed status (surprise surprise), but their website has an EDD of 1/8/23. If it shows up anytime in January, or hell, even Feb I'd be happy lol.
I wouldn't expect much accuracy but hey at least you're given an EDD. Mine was built 3 months ago and I still don't have an EDD other than MP.

EDDs are a valued part of the goat rodeo!

Take that for what you will...

Just signed up for may 30-31 academy. They said no more manuals and I said that is ok, I’ll need to focus 100 of my attention driving and not shifting!

Just signed up for may 30-31 academy. They said no more manuals and I said that is ok, I’ll need to focus 100 of my attention driving and not shifting!
Looks like the take rates are higher then what Spring Mountain has available. While that sucks for booking its great to see the manual is actually popular!

They're booked up. I'm in the same boat May 19-20 and will happily just drive an auto. Not ideal but will still be productive.
Yep they said they are doing to open up more dates later on and I’m sure there will be manuals but I also know I am no expert in manual driving and will just focus on learning how to control the CT5 beast. Already think I have my hands full.

If you have a manual, you should definitely sign up to drive a manual. The autos are easier to drive and the car fixes any mistakes. I was driving an auto and we were 95% of the time using the paddle shifters. You are driving using only 4/5/6th gears for the track portions. I discovered the hard way that i should have been in 4th gear turning into the straightaway (final turn into #10) then shifting up to 5/6th just as you redline at 7000 rpm's. This will get you up to 130 mph before you have to hit the brakes hard into turn #1. The CT4's do more shifts. Too much going on in your head until you are reviewing your PDR and you realize where you screwed up. This picture shows what gas guzzlers these cars can be when on the track. I was using a CT5/auto. Little more than a quarter tank used and the computer is showing only 66 miles left till empty. *** One thing I learned was to push the V-mode button 2x on the steering wheel to release the traction control and something else (?) that will allow the car to slide if needed. We also used the same car for both days unless something broke.

Attachments

• 20221206_091404.jpg
    20221206_091404.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
*** One thing I learned was to push the V-mode button 2x on the steering wheel to release the traction control and something else (?) that will allow the car to slide if needed. We also used the same car for both days unless something broke.
You went through the entire V-academy and still don't know what PTM is?

More rodeo randomness. My non posting compadre here, Cadillactx, has his 4BW build (currently 3800) showing up as In Transit at the Caddy website. My 4BW build was at 3800 (currently still 3800) about 6 weeks before his. My car isn’t showing up at all in the system yet. so I’m guessing he has reason to be excited and I shall be the patient one meditating

More rodeo randomness. My non posting compadre here, Cadillactx, has his 4BW build (currently 3800) showing up as In Transit at the Caddy website. My 4BW build was at 3800 (currently still 3800) about 6 weeks before his. My car isn’t showing up at all in the system yet. so I’m guessing he has reason to be excited and I shall be the patient one meditating
Figures! Of the three of us all going to the same place, mine was built first and I'll probably be last to get mine!
Go Bills!!!

Last edited:
In this rodeo I wouldn't be surprised that you get the call first stating your car is in. The system is like fake news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop