Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I am sooooo happy that I retired last year after 28+ years . I hated waking up earlier than I had to , just to shovel snow off my cars, to get to work. Glad I don't have sidewalks to deal with ! Now I just stay in bed and roll over, back to sleep. Have my 3 kids to do the shoveling for me and I have a good neighbor who likes to use his snowblower. I , personally am a fan of global warming. I only wish I had a garage for my cars. The 5BW will be going into storage shortly after Thanksgiving, 75 miles away at my summer house. I will visit every once and while until April. Local places want $400-$500 per month for climate controlled storage.

Fellow goat ropers help me understand WTH is going on with my car. CT5 BW #117 for 2023. Car built on 9-8-2022. Went through several cycles of 4B00 and 4D00. About a month ago autoport said the car was finally wrapped for transit and was only waiting for a truck to pick it up. Each week I would call and the story was still the same " just waiting for a truck". Now on Friday both Cadillac customer care and autoport say the car is on delay needing a chip installed for either front seat heating or steering wheel heating. How could this need for a chip show up now? Has this delayed chip notification happened to anyone else? If so how long did it take to get it resolved and finally shipped. I feel I am sinking farther into the abyss that is "BlackWing delivery Hell!!!! "
If there is no chip currently available for the heated seats and/or heated steering wheel, it's almost certain they will still ship the car to your dealer. You will notice a $50 credit on the window sticker for the non-functional option. At a later point in time when the chip becomes available, the dealer/gm will contact you to install it and make the option work. Heated seat chips missing have not held up shipping of cars in the past. Most likely it's just the usual unknown issues and logistics responsible for the delay of your car. Welcome to the goat rodeo.

If there is no chip currently available for the heated seats and/or heated steering wheel, it's almost certain they will still ship the car to your dealer. You will notice a $50 credit on the window sticker for the non-functional option. At a later point in time when the chip becomes available, the dealer/gm will contact you to install it and make the option work. Heated seat chips missing have not held up shipping of cars in the past. Most likely it's just the usual unknown issues and logistics responsible for the delay of your car. Welcome to the goat rodeo.
Hearsay. Window stickers have noted the heated seats and steering wheel, but from the forum, and my own personal experience, I dont think anyone has got it delivered without them, instead delaying delivery until those are squared away. Delivery without features has been related to the parking sensors/chip (and I guess some internal rear door opening mechanisms @Akamai58 ):D

Fellow goat ropers help me understand WTH is going on with my car. CT5 BW #117 for 2023. Car built on 9-8-2022. Went through several cycles of 4B00 and 4D00. About a month ago autoport said the car was finally wrapped for transit and was only waiting for a truck to pick it up. Each week I would call and the story was still the same " just waiting for a truck". Now on Friday both Cadillac customer care and autoport say the car is on delay needing a chip installed for either front seat heating or steering wheel heating. How could this need for a chip show up now? Has this delayed chip notification happened to anyone else? If so how long did it take to get it resolved and finally shipped. I feel I am sinking farther into the abyss that is "BlackWing delivery Hell!!!! "
Sounds like the latest info could be f'd up and that your car will just show up. Yours was built a little bit after mine and I just got my whip. Hang in their brother!

I was a police officer for 17 years before I went into another profession... And with that said I did not even turn the radar on until I saw you... I seldom drove around with it on constantly.....
breakfast noise GIF

someone bothers GIF

Sorry, I couldn't resist :boogie

@Rob Order tracker question: Once we get our cars, is protocol to post here and ask to be removed or does that happen automatically?

@Rob Order tracker question: Once we get our cars, is protocol to post here and ask to be removed or does that happen automatically?
@Rob will delete you when he shows you at 5000 whether it's actually been delivered or not. 🤣

Yes, please post here

I know, it's hard to believe I was a police officer.. Even better, I was in CID for 12 years........ If only you guys knew of the responsibility I hold today and the family I work for, LOL!!
Inspect Jim Carrey GIF
Yeah..... Nancy wants to know where you were when Paul was getting beat in the head with that hammer !! She pays you a fortune in FTX crypto and what does she get !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop