Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Cadillac chat bot says my 5BW has been produced!

Judging by many of the comments I've read here, I guess I should now prepare myself for the most painful part of the waiting process...
Hopefully by summer you'll have smiles on your face

Cadillac chat bot says my 5BW has been produced!
Congrats! Keep us posted on EDD with the holidays around the corner!

Sorry if you've posted this... but how did it slip through your fingers?
View attachment 14459
So I was told I needed to come up with 55k down on the 111k and was going to take some home equity to handle the 55k and told my salesman that. next day I get a call from the finance manager saying " you can't take a loan on a loan And if you did so, that would put the dealership in jeopardy" "therefore, you have to come up with the whole 111,000 in the next two days"

So I was told I needed to come up with 55k down on the 111k and was going to take some home equity to handle the 55k and told my salesman that. next day I get a call from the finance manager saying " you can't take a loan on a loan And if you did so, that would put the dealership in jeopardy" "therefore, you have to come up with the whole 111,000 in the next two days"
Did you try getting a conventional auto loan? Why would you be forced to come up with 55k?

Fuck that dealership and their financing scam. Get outside financing immediately.

Sounds like your dealer didn’t want to sell you the car and already had plans for it at a higher price. Pretty common game to put financing ‘hurdles/restrictions’ on vehicles they want to keep.

I think you need to get this in writing. Isn't it the finance department's job to arrange for financing? If your credit isn't shot then what gives? Sounds like they screwed you out of your car.

Better yet - tell them u will use all your credit cards so you can earn maximum point on their stupid comments. Ha!

Was super bummed boys, but wasn't meant to be. I have another lined up. honestly loan guidelines are getting tighter in the industry and a job change from salary to commission.
Fuck that dealership and their financing scam. Get outside financing immediately.

That n I didn't finish my SS project and sell it in time. I'm not going to mention the dealerships name that this happened at but Arrowhead Cadi said they would have gave me some time if it happened with them and they took 5k off their mark up for me on a car that miraculously had no name on it coming to my closet dealership. I'll enjoy the nonchalant black car with the bronze package. Better believe my ducks will be in a row this time.
Did you try getting a conventional auto loan? Why would you be forced to come up with 55k?
I think you need to get this in writing. Isn't it the finance department's job to arrange for financing? If your credit isn't shot then what gives? Sounds like they screwed you out of your car.

Sounds like your dealer didn’t want to sell you the car and already had plans for it at a higher price. Pretty common game to put financing ‘hurdles/restrictions’ on vehicles they want to keep.
Agree! This doesn't add up. Who cares how you obtain your funds and then to ask for full payment is really fucked up, IMO

"Put the dealership in jeopardy" ???? If the dealer gets their money by check,cash or credit card......they are done with the deal. Whoever provided you with the funds is the one taking the gamble that you will be good for the payments. My dealer would only take $2500 on a credit card towards the purchase of my Telluride. Home equity money is "your" money on the value of your home. When I had one years ago, I could use the money for whatever I wanted. Sounds like the dealer has another deal in the wings to make even more money off the car.

Worked for me. I went out of town for 9 days and my dealer notified me 2 days in to my vacation that my car was on the ground.
Unfortunately it didn't work for me! Arrived home just after midnight to about six inches of snow and still no car. So much for getting it before the snow flies!

So I guess there may be something going on with my car finally. It still shows MP in tracker but this morning I was able to see the window sticker for the first time. From what I've read on here that's a very good sign. Unfortunately we're about to get buried in about five feet of snow here in Buffalo this weekend so I hope it doesn't arrive too soon! Can't believe I'm actually saying that! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop