Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
View attachment 13235
Working on the trade in value of the bmw today. I should take it home on Friday.

Very nice, congrats! Looks like a duplicate of my exterior color choices, including the brakes. But I didn't get the sunroof (I think I see a sunroof) or the upgraded seats. Love that black, but...

How did the paint look? I haven’t heard good things about the black and the condition it shows up in. Mine is also Raven black
I could not really tell, it's clearly been outside and rained on. I did not want them to wash it because why create even more issues for the detailer on paint correction.

It's a stunning car in black if I do say so myself. I'm always struck by how aggressive the standard rear spoiler is on the Blackwing.

I could not really tell, it's clearly been outside and rained on. I did not want them to wash it because why create even more issues for the detailer on paint correction.

It's a stunning car in black if I do say so myself. I'm always struck by how aggressive the standard rear spoiler is on the Blackwing.
I specifically asked my dealer not to wash/detail the exterior or interior. I have a professional detail shop my friend owns that I’m going to take it too for paint correction/ppf/ceramic coating. I also asked them to refrain from slapping a dealer sticker on its ass.

I did get to actually lay eyes on it, can't take delivery yet because of the AC blower motor failure. None in stock and no ETA, so it's going to be another week to 15 days. But at least I can visit my kid and see it through the pen fencing....
Caught your car next to my blue one right after delivery. It looked great!

Attachments

• 4FE69671-ECBE-4E8F-8911-464BC9F5084C.jpeg
    4FE69671-ECBE-4E8F-8911-464BC9F5084C.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 83
I’m pretty sure a bunch of us 9/12s 4s and 5s were built 9/19 and/or 9/26 week. If that means delivery 10/24 or 10/31 week I will cream my jeans and I’m not even wearing any.

Excited Happy Birthday GIF
My 5 was built 8/23 with now EDD of 10/21, so who in the hell knows...LOL

i can't handle it oh no GIF

If you're sitting MP at the factory its very likely that you are waiting for this....
1665577560489.png

GM Genuine Parts Blower Motor

GM Part # 85106779
ACDelco Part # 85106779
Apparently there aren't any available until at least 10/19, this new fan replaces the ones on the 22s. So for me at least the rodeo continues....

If you're sitting MP at the factory its very likely that you are waiting for this.... View attachment 13249
GM Genuine Parts Blower Motor

GM Part # 85106779
ACDelco Part # 85106779
Apparently there aren't any available until at least 10/19, this new fan replaces the ones on the 22s. So for me at least the rodeo continues....
Sheesh.

My wife’s blower motor stopped working the day after we got married.

I feel your pain.

Joke Shade GIF by Desus & Mero

I did get to actually lay eyes on it, can't take delivery yet because of the AC blower motor failure. None in stock and no ETA, so it's going to be another week to 15 days. But at least I can visit my kid and see it through the pen fencing....
bummer news about your AC blower motor. that's my Rift next to yours. going to take delivery today and I haven't heard any bad news yet....hope that holds. I too asked them not to wash/touch the exterior. Plan to drive it off the lot with all the top wrap still on straight to my detail shop about 8 miles away.

Sheesh.

My wife’s blower motor stopped working the day after we got married.

I feel your pain.

Joke Shade GIF by Desus & Mero
New Girl Reaction GIF

Guess that sucks or should I say doesn't suck for you...

Meanwhile back in the adult part of the conversation, apparently are an area to watch as they don't fail out right and stop but rather issues with the manufacturing result in some of them having high resistance and becoming harder to turn, Better to replace them as the resistor is in the control module and is a much more expensive part to replace. They're made in Korea and the next ship is due in port 10/14. Knowing what's missing goes much further to understanding what a reasonable wait time is going to be. Cars can and are being built without them.

bummer news about your AC blower motor. that's my Rift next to yours. going to take delivery today and I haven't heard any bad news yet....hope that holds. I too asked them not to wash/touch the exterior. Plan to drive it off the lot with all the top wrap still on straight to my detail shop about 8 miles away.
I'll be taking mine to Gulf Coast Auto Sheild. I can't recommend them highly enough. Congrats! Hopefully, I'll be rolling in a week or two.

I really hope my ct4 doesn’t show up with the same issue 😩

What a Monday!

My car is at the dealership!!!!

I'm kidding you twats.

My dealer and Keri both confirmed my baby goat sits stubbornly idle in Michigan with no plans on moving. I guess the good news is she's among friends...

Cobra Starship Literally My Favorite Band In 2008 GIF by mtv
I like that you have already decided your car is female, as if you have subconsciously prepared yourself to be let down and/or humiliated by it.

I like that you have already decided your car is female, as if you have subconsciously prepared yourself to be let down and/or humiliated by it.
EXCUSE ME SIR I AM THE PSYCHOANALYST HERE NOT YOU!!!

DO NOT MAKE UNFOUNDED INTERPRETATIONS ABOUT MY RELENTLESS STRUGGLE WITH LIBIDINAL CASTRATION OR PERFORMANCE ANXIETY AND MY COMPENSATORY DEFENSES STEELED BY LF4S AND TAPOUT TUNES!

I AM A PARAGON OF PSYCHIC HEALTH!!!

the office rage GIF

Very nice, congrats! Looks like a duplicate of my exterior color choices, including the brakes. But I didn't get the sunroof (I think I see a sunroof) or the upgraded seats. Love that black, but...
I do have a sunroof and I will use it quite a bit. I went with the raven black but I think I'd have been happier with Rift in the end. It is still gorgeous in black, I'll just have to keep it cleaner......
I probably made a more unusual choice with some of my options. No CF because I'll never track it and why spend the money. But I did go for the carbon ceramic brakes to eliminate brake dust and I got the PDR as well. I figure that is more for resale or a future owner down the road who would appreicate it.
Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it. First world problems I know....

Good morning fellow deplorables.

Let’s post some more good news today sports fans. I have little interest in doing work and being a productive member of society.

Show me dem blackwingssssss

Crow Caw GIF by Humane Society of Northeast Georgia

New favorite GIF. Thank you.

I do have a sunroof and I will use it quite a bit. I went with the raven black but I think I'd have been happier with Rift in the end. It is still gorgeous in black, I'll just have to keep it cleaner......
I probably made a more unusual choice with some of my options. No CF because I'll never track it and why spend the money. But I did go for the carbon ceramic brakes to eliminate brake dust and I got the PDR as well. I figure that is more for resale or a future owner down the road who would appreicate it.
Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it. First world problems I know....

Not so unusual, in my biased opinion. I also got the CCBs and PDR. CCBs for the reduction in unsprung weight--I mean, why not, I'm already paying a lot for this car so why stop short? No CF because I was looking for a lower profile, less attention (if possible). The PDR was the only thing I was on the fence about, but I went for it in the end.

Hi, I placed my order for a CT4 V Blackwing on 5 Sept. Got a call on 26 Sept, it had been allocated at the factory and production would start 10 Oct. I did not order any CF packages and hope it moves quickly. Maybe see it by the end of Nov.?
I have a build number, but can you tell me how to track the order other than on the Cadillac website chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop