Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
almost thinking i should hv went w that all black interior, it looks really good in that picture, i just wanted smthn different... and im going to be manic w the white... but for now it looks pretty cool
I went with the all black, with Summit white. Was worried the grey seats would get dirty, but they look really good.

I went with the all black, with Summit white. Was worried the grey seats would get dirty, but they look really good.
ive been neurotic my whole life about my cars... i figure at least the white interior will give me really good reason haha... its a gutsy call but figured what the hell

I've used the opti-coat on both of my BW's and still looking great.

interior coating too?

I have done the exterior, on more cars than I care to count... LOVE it.
but, never done interior coating (as my interiors are black)
Had suggested interior coating to V_G_M_3pedalonly, as he has the grey .. and he is already numerous at 10miles. LoL

I just went from 4300 Delayed to 4D00... Not sure if that is a step back, or a step forward.
It's a step forward. Next you'll likely go to 4B00, then 4200, then 5000. You may or may not get an EDD, which probably won't be accurate in the tracker. When you go 4200 contact Accelerated for a true EDD.

Call this number and give them your vin and they will send badge in a couple months..
I just got off the phone with Tiffany, very nice lady. She said at this point they were collecting information on the Blackwing badge and would be doing a bulk order in October. She said the plan was to try to get them delivered by the end of the year.

Opening your post with "I searched..." is like 911 for the search police, don't do it unless its a real emergency.

Opening your post with "I searched..." is like 911 for the search police, don't do it unless its a real emergency.
Just not sure whether people realize how easy and robust @Rob made the search function.

I'm not especially tech savvy and it's so easy and quick for me.
Now that this forum is maturing (in information only😉)... there is so much great information/ discussion already hashed out on here that it is just as easy to find it as it is to ask it.

Don't mean to come across as pedantic... but I've always been taught the mantra of "Explain it to me like I'm a 2 year old"... so I'm just trying not to assume anyone's experience with forums/search. Which is way different than calling someone a 2 year old. Unfortunately, when reading text it can be hard to decipher tone...which is why I often put silly emoticons like 😉 to try and indicate my intentions.

This forum is for discussion to help us share our passion, information, and maybe some (ok a bunch) of tomfoolery to build comraderie or at least get us through our day.
Definitely not trying to be a gate keeper (aka d*ck), just trying to help answer that question and also give the tools to help answer future questions. (maybe if I read something before 6am I should wait until I'm more awake before replying😇)

will-arnett-arrested-development.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!