Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
hey rob, what happened to my order? its not on the list anymore?? went to check for an update and poof im gone?
You need to talk to your dealer. The order, which was sitting at status code 0000 was removed from GM's Order Work Bench system. It no longer exists.

ummmm interesting, tks man

hey rob, what happened to my order? its not on the list anymore?? went to check for an update and poof im gone?
WAIT! sorry! I was thinking of another member!

Your car hit status 5000 - delivered to dealer! Call your dealer.

HA tku again, i called, my salesman isnt in, they hv no idea whats up, i asked if they took delivery of any cars and they said no, lol... she seemed lost... my guy is off on fridays... sounds like ill be taking a ride there, tks Rob, will keep you updated

HA tku again, i called, my salesman isnt in, they hv no idea whats up, i asked if they took delivery of any cars and they said no, lol... she seemed lost... my guy is off on fridays... sounds like ill be taking a ride there, tks Rob, will keep you updated
You got 5000'd!

Happens to be best (and worst) of us.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 123345.jpg

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
Haha thanks gents... car will be ready on monday but i may not pick it up til tuesday... may have thunderstorms here in NY... see how it plays out, keep you all up to date as it goes...basically a year to the day since i ordered

You should tell your dealer to knock some money off for the one year depreciation.
Why? The delay in delivery isn't the dealer's fault.

I'll take his deal. I ordered in Feb. and will hopefully get my car 8 months after ordering. It will be a 2023 for 7K more than his 2022. I would take the 7K savings on a car that has zero depreciation at this point. Enjoy your car and let us know if it was worth the wait!

I eventually did, plus I can't really see/check individual status codes easily from my cell so I just waited till I got home.
Plus my post was going to include the required goat gif, but I couldn't link it properly from my cell...

I ordered my car a year ago today, and have had it for almost 6 months now.

I don't feel like checking the tracker but how many people are still waiting for MY22 5bw's?

Looks like over the last week, 3 members fell off the list. The rest of the member 22s are are all 5s. Unfortunately half of them still show MP and the rest are Delayed with no explanation. WOW....

Although there are a couple orders with EDDs showing two weeks ago we're still awaiting someone to ring the bell on that first 2023 delivery.

Strange to see so many 4s going MP all of a sudden. Looks like just about all the 23s from 460032 up are all MP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!