Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
We getting a tracker update soon? It's been 5 days and I feel like I'm starting to tweak out over here... (although I know there will be nothing different on the progress.)
Tomorrow if I have time

How many people do you know that are walking away from BW orders due to economic conditions, interest rates, etc. I am seeing several BWs pop up on Cadillac inventory that are not spoken for. I looked last week and ran across a couple in Central Texas that showed inbound MY22 BW5s. The image had inbound vs. other images that had inbound/presold (or something like that). Since then the inbound/presold seems to be gone... meaning you have to contact the dealer to make sure its not a customer order. I suspect many people that ordered are backing out due to economic conditions. What are you seeing or hearing? Do you think pricing and ADM will be swinging to the other guardrail soon?

How many people do you know that are walking away from BW orders due to economic conditions, interest rates, etc. I am seeing several BWs pop up on Cadillac inventory that are not spoken for. I looked last week and ran across a couple in Central Texas that showed inbound MY22 BW5s. The image had inbound vs. other images that had inbound/presold (or something like that). Since then the inbound/presold seems to be gone... meaning you have to contact the dealer to make sure its not a customer order. I suspect many people that ordered are backing out due to economic conditions. What are you seeing or hearing? Do you think pricing and ADM will be swinging to the other guardrail soon?
I know in my case at least one person ahead of me punched out, giving the spot to me. I don't know the "why", but guessing $100k reality smacked him or her in the face, and understandably so. I think for at least this car, business practices aren't going to change anytime soon. The volume is low enough that regardless of whatever economic meltdown is unfolding before us, there will be buyers for these cars. My construction friends that dwell in the high-end market made piles of money 2008-2012, like, "what great recession?"

Don't discount people buying something else or just not being arsed anymore, because it's just a car and life can be too short to wait 9+ months for a car (regardless of how great it might be).

Someone on bimmerpost bought my M2 Comp from a dealer and reading internet randos wonder why I sold it was hilarious. Maybe less so for a 'cheaper' expensive car like that or a 4BW, but when you get $100k+ I assume people who bail are not doing it cause of money.

Been posted several times, I am the Goat Father.... Goat rodeo is trademarked, not to be used without written permission of Tall Steve Motorsports.... 🤣

Dog Goats GIF

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

hey rob, what happened to my order? its not on the list anymore?? went to check for an update and poof im gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop