Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Still no email for me about the badges. They must be releasing in order of production I guess.
Possibly. Though @Tall Steve mentioned something about V-Club members getting the email first. I have VIN 0029 (2022 5BW) and I only received my email half an hour ago.

V Club membership in addition to the various club functions which if you attend say 4 or 5 a year nearly pays for itself. But the members-only access and assignment of a Service Tech and how you're treated by participating Dealers is more than worth it. Getting to hang out with other V members who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the cars, is priceless. The Houston Chapter is full of some genuinely cool folks.

Yes. Additionally, are you saying that you're past 1100 status for a track Edition? If so, which model?
It's status 1100. The dealer couldn't place the order due to issues with the order workbench so the GM rep ended up ordering on behalf of the dealer and I got an order number. I ordered the Sebring edition which is the maverick noir matte paint model. The Sebring edition is scheduled for production in January but I am sure it will be delayed.

Last edited:
Possibly. Though @Tall Steve mentioned something about V-Club members getting the email first. I have VIN 0029 (2022 5BW) and I only received my email half an hour ago.
I got an email from the VClub the day it happened... but @Tall Steve, the last time I talked to him, said he still hasn't gotten an email from Cadillac about it.

What's the real difference between MP and Delayed? I was thinking MP means the car is built, but without a component, and Delayed means a vehicle is still waiting to be built, or am I wrong. Mine is currently in 4D00 MP Status.

Thanks

Delayed means it's been built and ready to ship, just waiting...

I mean, as much as you can trust GMs order system to be up to date or 100% accurate (you can't) but based on numbers, anything at 3800 or later has been built and is off the factory line, but may be missing parts (MP). Delayed SHOULD mean it's been completely built, just pending shipment.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly

I mean, as much as you can trust GMs order system to be up to date or 100% accurate (you can't) but based on numbers, anything at 3800 or later has been built and is off the factory line, but may be missing parts (MP). Delayed SHOULD mean it's been completely built, just pending shipment.
It's so hard to figure out what "Delayed" actually means. They have cars at 4D00 and MP which I get, missing parts. But they have cars at DELAYED in 4D00 also. Then there are also cars flagged DELAYED 4B00 and even 4300.

Why hold them weeks/months on end if they are complete? Curing the paint?🧐

One would think they'd want to deliver anything they could within the quarter and since they stopped dealers from reporting cars sold until after delivery they need at least a week to get them to their destinations. Doesn't leave much of a window on completed cars unless, DELAYED means they're missing a common module and MP means they're missing something specific? Who knows the logical processes taking place in the minds of the folks in charge of 🐐🚘

My dealer just texted me and said arrival is scheduled for 9/23. Not sure what he's smoking as the car was just built on 8/23 :boogie
Hey Rob, you can take me off the tracker as my dealer is now sending me Vin View updates , it appears my girl is on the move.

One less order for you, as always, I sincerely appreciate this service you provide to the members on here.

I can’t even describe how pumped I am after 15 months of disappointment. It only took 3 dealers to get me my 5BW! LMAO

Thanks again,
Brian

1662829363362.jpeg

Not sure, but mine just went from 3800 to DELAYED at 4300, soooo... We'll see if it actually means it'll be delivered soon. TPW was 7/25.

My order finally got accepted but lucky for Rob its a Canadian order so he won't have to track it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop