Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Have you thought of creating a new thread for MP statuses and having everyone post all of their build?

I know I know lol I had to get an auto so my wife can drive it too that was the deal so I had to compromise lol
Quick funny story my first car ever was an RX7 with a 6spd. The my girlfriend/wife's first was a 4speed Ugo. Later on we were shopping for a replacement and considered an RX8. So hop in the back and the wife is upfront with the sales guy who is acting all..." I'm shocked the little lady know how to drive a manual. " cautioning her on the power. She proceeds to doing something completely out of character, and peels out of the lot, followed by a clutch kick drifting all the rest of the turns. LoL if he hadn't been white already... lol I fell in love with her all over again that day.

So yeah manuals are required in this house.

@Dubbed.theB ....Maybe Arrowhead is ordering at list. I know anything on the lots have huge ADM. Good luck AZ brother
Yeah, they just sold 3 4BWs with a 14k addendum on them in the last month, so apparently there are people out there willing to pay that. I am not one of them.

Quick funny story my first car ever was an RX7 with a 6spd. The my girlfriend/wife's first was a 4speed Ugo. Later on we were shopping for a replacement and considered an RX8. So hop in the back and the wife is upfront with the sales guy who is acting all..." I'm shocked the little lady know how to drive a manual. " cautioning her on the power. She proceeds to doing something completely out of character, and peels out of the lot, followed by a clutch kick drifting all the rest of the turns. LoL if he hadn't been white already... lol I fell in love with her all over again that day.

So yeah manuals are required in this house.
Sounds like my mom who used to dust off the punks at the stoplight in our 67 442 4spd "family car". :D

Im on MP status and DONT have the tech bronze wheels. No CF either
Same here, no CF. Here is my build sheet. Seems pretty standard if you ask me. Maybe Parking Pkg With suround vision is an issue. I dont have PDR.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220827-162443_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220827-162443_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 61
I live I’m Orlando Florida, and traffic around here just sucks anyways
Never understood that excuse. I live in Houston and drove my SS to downtown everyday for years.

If you are not getting a manual, there is no reason to get a CT5. Plenty of better cars available if you just want to drive like a granny 😝😝

Never understood that excuse. I live in Houston and drove my SS to downtown everyday for years.

If you are not getting a manual, there is no reason to get a CT5. Plenty of better cars available if you just want to drive like a granny 😝😝
Cmom man! 🤣 do you know how many times I had to change my build until I had to settle for auto

I know I know lol I had to get an auto so my wife can drive it too that was the deal so I had to compromise lol

I got the manual so my wife won't drive it. She can drive a manual, she just doesn't like to...

I feel the same way. Driving a manual in traffic doesn't bother me in the least. At least, it hasn't in my Mk V GLI. So far I think the CT4 is easy to use too, but I only have 150 miles on it and 100 was the freeway drive home from the dealer.

Since I dont have any CF, the only thing that I can think of that might be delaying the vehicle are the Tech Bronze wheels. If someone can look up build sheet of each of the CT5-BW with MP status, maybe we can proof this theory.
My 5-B/W was built on Tuesday with T/B wheels :unsure: :unsure:

I got the manual so my wife won't drive it. She can drive a manual, she just doesn't like to...
Guess I'm really lucky as my wife can't drive a stick :happyanim:

A
@Dubbed.theB ....Maybe Arrowhead is ordering at list. I know anything on the lots have huge ADM. Good luck AZ brother
Arrowhead tried to get me for 9k over and was 10k over on the manual ct4vbw they had a couple weeks ago. I luckily got a call from my salesman today @ Coulter Tempe telling me my 23' 5-V BW is starting production and will be here by October. 😁 I put in my order initially 11/²¹ @ 7 k over MSRP

My wife isn't an assertive driver by nature, she has a defensive driver mind set, but she has the skills to drive the track at pace and then some.

The factory seems to be humming away. We're coming up on the first 2023 EDD this week so we'll see if things are just luck of the drawn like before or if the situation is getting back to what we once knew as normal, ie new model years arriving in September ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop