Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Just hit 3800 after 8 months. I know it can still be a ways off, but still something nice about knowing your car just got built 🙂
x2
Mine was built on Tuesday; been 15 months since my first order was placed. :Steer :beer

It will be interesting to see when and who gets the first 2023 delivered looking at the still long list of 22s in MP status.

What is the technical difference between Delayed vs MP? Seeing as there's no practical difference between the two ie no car... is MP really missing parts and Delayed any other non parts related QC hold?

For example we can assume many 5s are MP due to missing carbon fiber seat backs. (Would love for you guys to test my theory, any 5s owners on MP who didn't opt for CF seat backs) it would be interesting to see if the Delayed vs MP can be traced to a certain feature or part. Ie non CF seat back 5s are just delayed for some other reason while the former is MP.

For a while they weren't delaying or doing MP for heated seats or parking sensors, so besides the new badges what's the new build shy constraint? What lands you MP vs Delayed?

It will be interesting to see when and who gets the first 2023 delivered looking at the still long list of 22s in MP status.

What is the technical difference between Delayed vs MP? Seeing as there's no practical difference between the two ie no car... is MP really missing parts and Delayed any other non parts related QC hold?

For example we can assume many 5s are MP due to missing carbon fiber seat backs. (Would love for you guys to test my theory, any 5s owners on MP who didn't opt for CF seat backs) it would be interesting to see if the Delayed vs MP can be traced to a certain feature or part. Ie non CF seat back 5s are just delayed for some other reason while the former is MP.

For a while they weren't delaying or doing MP for heated seats or parking sensors, so besides the new badges what's the new build shy constraint? What lands you MP vs Delayed?
My vechile had been on MP status for last two months and has no CF so that theory does not hold water. I originally had CF seats and CF1 but after wanting for 9 months with no allocation i removed it and car gor built.

Arrowhead Cadillac
Arrowhead!!?? How much AMD are you paying? They were at $20-30K on 4BW, and I think upwards of $50K on a 5BW. They are charging insane ADM's on all their vehicles (multi franchise company). At least "stock" units. Almost as bad as Earnhardt in Scottsdale is (was).

My vechile had been on MP status for last two months and has no CF so that theory does not hold water. I originally had CF seats and CF1 but after wanting for 9 months with no allocation i removed it and car gor built.
Great feedback, sorry about your car though... So in at least one case the MP is NOT CF seats on a 5 built towards the end of the MY. Im really trying to guess what MP constraints there are vs the flat DELAYED status. The last few cars I've seen delivered seem to have everything working so it isn't parking sensors or seat heaters. Tires have become a constraint for some of the OEMs, but I can not see a car getting down the line and to a lot without them.

Just speculating to pass the time...

Arrowhead!!?? How much AMD are you paying? They were at $20-30K on 4BW, and I think upwards of $50K on a 5BW. They are charging insane ADM's on all their vehicles (multi franchise company). At least "stock" units. Almost as bad as Earnhardt in Scottsdale is (was).
Not sure at this point, but when I got my order in and accepted at Arrowhead it was MSRP + $2k for dealer forced addendum.

Great feedback, sorry about your car though... So in at least one case the MP is NOT CF seats on a 5 built towards the end of the MY. Im really trying to guess what MP constraints there are vs the flat DELAYED status. The last few cars I've seen delivered seem to have everything working so it isn't parking sensors or seat heaters. Tires have become a constraint for some of the OEMs, but I can not see a car getting down the line and to a lot without them.
Since I dont have any CF, the only thing that I can think of that might be delaying the vehicle are the Tech Bronze wheels. If someone can look up build sheet of each of the CT5-BW with MP status, maybe we can proof this theory.

Since I dont have any CF, the only thing that I can think of that might be delaying the vehicle are the Tech Bronze wheels. If someone can look up build sheet of each of the CT5-BW with MP status, maybe we can proof this theory.
Im on MP status and DONT have the tech bronze wheels. No CF either

Im on MP status and DONT have the tech bronze wheels. No CF either
Dsmn. So that killed my theory. Your was built same day as mine and it is also Electric blue. Manual? Sky Gray interior ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!