Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Attention @Throat Yogurt

CHECK THE TRACKER DUDE!!!!!​

... before I delete you... :boogie
:boogie:boogie

Ah yes happy anticipation, that's how it starts when your order first gets accepted. You can practically smell the new leather and start imagining shifting that sweet Tremec. You can't wait to hear that engine sing.

Then your targeted production date gets pushed back and pushed back and you get antsy and worried.

But then your car gets built! You get your VIN and plug it into the window sticker tool and the car seems like it's practically yours.

But then your car ends up in the AutoDelta car park, aka the lot of doom.

Then your status swaps from 4D00 to 4B00 to MP to whatever for months and months.

And months.

And you imagine all the while that birds are shitting all over the paint, the sun beating down on it, and if there long enough, snow getting brushed off with a gritty sweeper by a teenaged parking lot attendant.

You stalk this forum for other cars around your build number getting delivered. Start looking at pictures of the delivery trucks to see if your car is on there.

You start to rage at the useless Cadillac chat bot, the clueless dealers. And no one seems to agree where your car is.

And then suddenly seemingly without warning your car shows up.

You are beyond happy. The arrival of your car seemingly erases all the months of prior frustration.

You have about 3 days with the car where you are just ecstatic with it. It seems just about perfect.

Then you discover all the swirls, mystery scratches, paint nibs, and even unpainted panels...

Welcome.
Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent
Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

Ah yes happy anticipation, that's how it starts when your order first gets accepted. You can practically smell the new leather and start imagining shifting that sweet Tremec. You can't wait to hear that engine sing.

Then your targeted production date gets pushed back and pushed back and you get antsy and worried.

But then your car gets built! You get your VIN and plug it into the window sticker tool and the car seems like it's practically yours.

But then your car ends up in the AutoDelta car park, aka the lot of doom.

Then your status swaps from 4D00 to 4B00 to MP to whatever for months and months.

And months.

And you imagine all the while that birds are shitting all over the paint, the sun beating down on it, and if there long enough, snow getting brushed off with a gritty sweeper by a teenaged parking lot attendant.

You stalk this forum for other cars around your build number getting delivered. Start looking at pictures of the delivery trucks to see if your car is on there.

You start to rage at the useless Cadillac chat bot, the clueless dealers. And no one seems to agree where your car is.

And then suddenly seemingly without warning your car shows up.

You are beyond happy. The arrival of your car seemingly erases all the months of prior frustration.

You have about 3 days with the car where you are just ecstatic with it. It seems just about perfect.

Then you discover all the swirls, mystery scratches, paint nibs, and even unpainted panels...

Welcome.
The next chapter is getting the car tinted, detailed, and dealing with the dealer to fix the issues. I have some scratches/cracks on the interior CF trim and still trying to get it resolved. Fortunately my paint is in good shape compared to some possible scenarios. -My car was not sitting in the lot of doom.

Once the car is shipped, are you able to track its movements still? Wasn't there an app for that?

Once the car is shipped, are you able to track its movements still? Wasn't there an app for that?
No. This isn't Apple. LOL

@Rift6SpdBW with vin number 0004 for MY23, looks like you may be the first to potentially take delivery of a 2023 (I'm about 3 weeks behind you with 0027). If you do get one of the first, PLEASE post a picture of the "blackwing" badge mentioned. Thanks!!!

@Rift6SpdBW with vin number 0004 for MY23, looks like you may be the first to potentially take delivery of a 2023 (I'm about 3 weeks behind you with 0027). If you do get one of the first, PLEASE post a picture of the "blackwing" badge mentioned. Thanks!!!
x2 pretty please.......LOL

Congrats @Rift6SpdBW, hope to see pics soon.

I on the other hand am receiving the deluxe goat rodeo experience. Unlike Spring Mountain experience, one doesn't need to register for this, it just gets randomly assigned.

Like your experience, it includes missing an allocation for 2022 and having the pleasure of paying 7k more. However, the deluxe experience also adds a TPW week during a plant closure. It also includes maintaining that TPW (8/8) for a few weeks post reopen, or maybe they meant 8/8/23?? Will be fun to see when the car is built if the lot of doom will also follow.

I'm 0026, Ditto on the photos pleases...

Congrats @Rift6SpdBW, hope to see pics soon.

I on the other hand am receiving the deluxe goat rodeo experience. Unlike Spring Mountain experience, one doesn't need to register for this, it just gets randomly assigned.

Like your experience, it includes missing an allocation for 2022 and having the pleasure of paying 7k more. However, the deluxe experience also adds a TPW week during a plant closure. It also includes maintaining that TPW (8/8) for a few weeks post reopen, or maybe they meant 8/8/23?? Will be fun to see when the car is built if the lot of doom will also follow.
I'm in the same boat brother! If the chat bot is correct (I just inquired) my '23 was built today, TPW of 8/1. Now I get to buckle up and jump on this GOAT for all its glory ..... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop