Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
It's actually for my Esky V. I passed on the 120 and ordering a matte black 23 5BW instead.

But I am about to sell my 5BW to make room, so if you know anyone who's interested please reach out to me. I'd rather hook up someone here than sell to a random. :)
Hmmm.......maybe you could refresh our memories about your 5 (VIN or sticker). I know it's Rift, but beyond that, memory fades.

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF
Hi Rob, can you add BWRT06 to the tracking list?

Reactions: Rob
Hmmm.......maybe you could refresh our memories about your 5 (VIN or sticker). I know it's Rift, but beyond that, memory fades.

Rift, manual, sky cool interior, all the carbon, pretty much all options except ceramic brakes. Front facing PPF, full ceramic, full tint except windshield, interior leather protective coating. 4600 miles and counting.

2-BF0-D1-C4-88-F8-4177-99-BA-40-BB78-A17-F6-B.jpg

96429730-C729-46-BF-865-F-709250-B7-F2-F7.jpg

E63-CA845-857-F-4786-ACAF-F554-A5-DC1-EB9.jpg

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Rift, manual, sky cool interior, all the carbon, pretty much all options except ceramic brakes. Front facing PPF, full ceramic, full tint except windshield, interior leather protective coating. 4600 miles and counting.

2-BF0-D1-C4-88-F8-4177-99-BA-40-BB78-A17-F6-B.jpg

96429730-C729-46-BF-865-F-709250-B7-F2-F7.jpg

E63-CA845-857-F-4786-ACAF-F554-A5-DC1-EB9.jpg
Hello, is this still for sale? are you willing to do trades? I can do $500 cash plus a used Playstation 3.

Car Status updated to 4D00 but accelerated tells me they have the car and it's on its way to the dealership? Who knows at this point

Car Status updated to 4D00 but accelerated tells me they have the car and it's on its way to the dealership? Who knows at this point
How did you get hold of Accelerated? Mine has been 4d00 for over a month now.

How did you get hold of Accelerated? Mine has been 4d00 for over a month now.
Just emailed Keri at accelerated with my VIN, she responded in 30 mins and was super helpful. They should be teaching cadillac about customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop