Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
This really sucks ! WTF GM , My order is still not picked up after 8 months so when and if its finally built I would hope to get it soon thereafter. Best of luck , congratulations on actually getting a car built
Did you go through a low (really low) volume dealer? Or you ordered a 5BW instead of a 4?
That is a crazy long time.
Congrats on getting a MY23 - newer is always better right :cool:

Did you go through a low (really low) volume dealer? Or you ordered a 5BW instead of a 4?
That is a crazy long time.
Congrats on getting a MY23 - newer is always better right :cool:
Lol. I literally kept saying that to my sister and b-i-l. They recently got a telluride and a ram truck and kept wondering when I'd get my car... and I would say, "the longer the wait, the newer it will be! "

Glad your dealer re- entered your order in the computer.

Just make sure that your dealer knows 💯% to give you the option to drop the cf if/when they get an allocation and it's your turn in case cf is (most likely) still on constraint (and you can then decide whether to get the car or continue to wait)... rather than having them unwittingly skip you for someone who doesn't have cf as part of their build.
Yeah , he already told me to be ready for a phone call to make that decision. At this point Im keeping my mouth shut "hoping" for CF but I'm good just getting the car and I'll work around it after.

My dealer sent me an email today from Cadillac, you cannot use Family First or Supplier discounts on any Blackwings or the Escalade V. That sucks, I was looking forward to saving $6 to $8 grand...

My dealer sent me an email today from Cadillac, you cannot use Family First or Supplier discounts on any Blackwings or the Escalade V. That sucks, I was looking forward to saving $6 to $8 grand...
Yes it does, because I always get GMS....

I thought all of the goat herders on this forum would appreciate this Vinview from today. I've been watching this goat rodeo for months. Now, it appears my car is on the road at Chamberlain, SD and headed to Seattle, WA. Initially I was not sure what this driver was doing: heading west on I-90, then making a loop and heading back east. Turns out there is a rest area on the last loop where it shows the car. Hopefully he loops around and gets going in the right direction :) . Rob's tracker shows event code 4200 and EDD of 7-15-22. Order was placed on 9-1-21 and built on 2-17-22; in the goat pen for 5 months. Hopeful this is the end of the show!

Attachments

• 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    778.9 KB · Views: 68
Dude, full employee here...still nothing off.

I thought all of the goat herders on this forum would appreciate this Vinview from today. I've been watching this goat rodeo for months. Now, it appears my car is on the road at Chamberlain, SD and headed to Seattle, WA. Initially I was not sure what this driver was doing: heading west on I-90, then making a loop and heading back east. Turns out there is a rest area on the last loop where it shows the car. Hopefully he loops around and gets going in the right direction :) . Rob's tracker shows event code 4200 and EDD of 7-15-22. Order was placed on 9-1-21 and built on 2-17-22; in the goat pen for 5 months. Hopeful this is the end of the show!
How do you access VINVIN?

Yes it does, because I always get GMS....
hmmm really? I just got an SUV and received the discount but I talked with 5 dealers and they said BW was not eligible. Here is the list they sent me. I was happy to order without any markups given that they wouldn't give the discount

Attachments

• exclusion.JPG
    exclusion.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 76
@1StunnaV , any idea what's the difference between these two? Both are at 4D00 status but one has EDD as Delayed while other is MP?

1657858409694.png

MP: Missing Part? While other is delayed for no reason? :unsure:

the EDD on a CT5-V Blackwing is useless and should just flat out be ignored.... Its more like a "we just needed to fill this box with a date, so we did" They are typically pretty accurate on the CT4-V Blackwings

MP = missing part/s

Delayed is delayed, regardless of if its a missing part or because they want to hold it for (insert excuse here).... I had one show up yesterday that didn't even show shipped while another one was shipped over a month ago to our local VDC 20 mins away that has been there over 1 month....

When they ship a vehicle 2000+ miles only to sit 20 mins away from me for a month, its a little hard to believe its anything but intentional....

the EDD on a CT5-V Blackwing is useless and should just flat out be ignored.... Its more like a "we just needed to fill this box with a date, so we did" They are typically pretty accurate on the CT4-V Blackwings

MP = missing part/s

Delayed is delayed, regardless of if its a missing part or because they want to hold it for (insert excuse here).... I had one show up yesterday that didn't even show shipped while another one was shipped over a month ago to our local VDC 20 mins away that has been there over 1 month....

When they ship a vehicle 2000+ miles only to sit 20 mins away from me for a month, its a little hard to believe its anything but intentional....
Thanks Dustin.

It is getting pretty close to a year since I placed the order so hoping it arrives before the anniversary 🙂

Rob, after waiting a year to the day my car has arrived at dealer. You may remove my car from tracker. ZVCP5K.
I would like to thank you for all your hours of work
Checking orders, your Sense of humor at times when needed so badly and your words of wisdom to settle down the Goat Heard.
I look forward to continuing to be active in the forum with my fellow enthusiast. You can never get Enough of those great posts by Tall Steve and others. Great community here!

Attachments

• B1D1C96F-6557-483F-BE30-812768E77A81.jpeg
    B1D1C96F-6557-483F-BE30-812768E77A81.jpeg
    904.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Rob, after waiting a year to the day my car has arrived at dealer. You may remove my car from tracker. ZVCP5K.
I would like to thank you for all your hours of work
Checking orders, your Sense of humor at times when needed so badly and your words of wisdom to settle down the Goat Heard.
I look forward to continuing to be active in the forum with my fellow enthusiast. You can never
Enough of those great posts by Tall Steve and others. Great community here!
Congrats on exiting the rodeo!

As an "other", thank you for the compliment on my great posts! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace