Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Did anyone have their LPO options not show up? I ordered my CT5V-BW with the premium floor mats and a trunk mat. Neither item arrived with the car and the dealer states they still have not arrived. The car arrived 6 days ago.
So keep in mind, because of supply chain issues with both manufacturing and transport, some LPOs are on severe back order. Corvette floor mats were on back order for over a month, but are starting to become available again. Cargo Liners for Corvette convertibles have been plentiful, while scarce for the coupe. The all-weather floor liners are literally non-existent right now for whatever reason. I have Corvettes that have been waiting for the Weather tech Floor Liners now, for a month. They are on extended backorder through GM with no availability any time soon. I get a weekly report of LPO constraints across all GM platforms and the floor liners are literally "unobtanium".

Just spent the last 15 minutes on Cadillac chat asking why my car, built on May 13th has not shipped. Received a lot of bullshit "canned" responses. The best one was when the advisor told me they are testing the car. I asked her what were they testing it for and she never answered.
Herpes?

So keep in mind, because of supply chain issues with both manufacturing and transport, some LPOs are on severe back order. Corvette floor mats were on back order for over a month, but are starting to become available again. Cargo Liners for Corvette convertibles have been plentiful, while scarce for the coupe. The all-weather floor liners are literally non-existent right now for whatever reason. I have Corvettes that have been waiting for the Weather tech Floor Liners now, for a month. They are on extended backorder through GM with no availability any time soon. I get a weekly report of LPO constraints across all GM platforms and the floor liners are literally "unobtanium".
Oh and...if you have a new 2023 Corvette with that new black forged Trident design...don't damage one of them because there are ZERO available across the entire country right now. LOL

I have less than 300 miles on my CT5-V BW manual. Pulled it out of the garage on Friday noticed red fluid on floor took it into the dealer on Monday they said they needed to keep overnight as they needed to drop the trans cross member because the leak was coming from top of trans. They called me yesterday to tell me that the transmission casting had a crack on the top and they will need to replace the transmission. I kind of wondering if sitting in the extreme cold for months had anything to do with it? Now I have grease monkeys tearing up a brand new car and probably their first trans goat rodeo!! WTF?

I have less than 300 miles on my CT5-V BW manual. Pulled it out of the garage on Friday noticed red fluid on floor took it into the dealer on Monday they said they needed to keep overnight as they needed to drop the trans cross member because the leak was coming from top of trans. They called me yesterday to tell me that the transmission casting had a crack on the top and they will need to replace the transmission. I kind of wondering if sitting in the extreme cold for months had anything to do with it? Now I have grease monkeys tearing up a brand new car and probably their first trans goat rodeo!! WTF?

That's a major bummer. Was your car one that was in the goat pen since January? The good news is that your mechanic crew is ready and waiting!

Goat-Blog.jpg

That's a major bummer. Was your car one that was in the goat pen since January? The good news is that your mechanic crew is ready and waiting!

View attachment 10468
Yes it was sitting since January. How did you know they they had 3 mechanics working on it? I hope its not the three stooges!!?

Duuude...that is some ridiculous suckage right there. The cause has to be either two things, a flaw in the casting (most likely) or some sort of damage during shipping or assembly (least likely) but it is definitely not caused by cold weather alone.

Good luck man, that fucking sucks. 🤬

Sorry to hear about that man. To answer your question, there's 100% no way extreme cold would crack a housing like that. It's most likely a cast imperfection.

Here's a bit of good news for those of you looking for an OEM Carbon Fiber rear spoiler for CT5 BW. It is available on Cadillac website and here is a 10% off code. You can use your GM rewards points on it as well. I ordered mine this morning and my dealer called and reports that it will be at the dealer tomorrow. One can only hope that it's true.... (picture below shows CT4BW spoiler, but dealer assured me that the Part Number is correct for CT5BW)
1657724931821.png
1657725081567.png

Attachments

• 1657725062023.png
    1657725062023.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 62
@Throat Yogurt Do you have any update from your dealer on the status of your car? Looks like you have been 3800 for a while. I am vin ending in 566 and 4D00 with MP.

Just trying to find some hope from somewhere...

@Throat Yogurt Do you have any update from your dealer on the status of your car? Looks like you have been 3800 for a while. I am vin ending in 566 and 4D00 with MP.

Just trying to find some hope from somewhere...
I wish! Cadillac agent chat says I am at status 4000, but for a while they said 4D00. For a while my dealer had been showing an EDD of 7/20, and as of this pat Friday they are just seeing "Delayed". However my salesman said that they had another Blackwing that also changed to "Delayed" and then randomly showed up at the dealership. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will show up by early August.

@Neebs I think the MP status cars like yours are possibly in a different situation, though...there seems to be some sort of critical missing part that affected yours and those built around yours for about a 2-3 week period, and it affected both 4 and 5BWs with both transmissions. What has your dealer told you?

Last edited:
Here's a bit of good news for those of you looking for an OEM Carbon Fiber rear spoiler for CT5 BW. It is available on Cadillac website and here is a 10% off code. You can use your GM rewards points on it as well. I ordered mine this morning and my dealer called and reports that it will be at the dealer tomorrow. One can only hope that it's true.... (picture below shows CT4BW spoiler, but dealer assured me that the Part Number is correct for CT5BW)
View attachment 10471View attachment 10473
2022 Cadillac CT5 Spoiler 85561511 | GMPartsDirect.com $3250 The website says its for a 2022 CT5-V not BlackWing.

Last edited:
I wish! Cadillac agent chat says I am at status 4000, but for a while they said 4D00. For a while my dealer had been showing an EDD of 7/20, and as of this pat Friday they are just seeing "Delayed". However my salesman said that they had another Blackwing that also changed to "Delayed" and then randomly showed up at the dealership. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will show up by early August.

@Neebs I think the MP status cars like yours are possibly in a different situation, though...there seems to be some sort of critical missing part that affected yours and those built around yours for about a 2-3 week period, and it affected both 4 and 5BWs with both transmissions. What has your dealer told you?
@Throat Yogurt Having EDD at any point should be a good sign. You never know, but that would at least signify that the car was/is considered ready to ship. Hopefully it shows up soon!

Dealer seeing same as Rob's tracker. They don't have any further insights. GM said they plan to ship cars with missing parts by end of year, which to me reads basically car wont show up till Dec.

I used to check everyday and then slowly over months and months and months I've slowly moved to every two weeks of getting back on here. Seems some things have picked up so that is positive but also alot of the same ol same ol.

Had to share a latest pic that popped up on TV and I immediately thought of this forum :)

Attachments

• goats.JPG
    goats.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels