Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My 5BW is at the detailer shop getting Expel protection over the complete front end ,(hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors) and then ceramic coating everything , including wheels. Window tints. Also had it pinstriped before the ceramic coat. Guy said it will take one week before its ready. Pictures to follow later.

Look up "Crystal Strickland" on Face Book. She built my engine too. She looks like a character ! Her posts are funny.

OMG, thanks for this!.. I have never laughed so hard..

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

No longer on the tracking list .... That can mean only ONE thing!!!
Picking 'er up tomorrow!
A big shout-out to @Rob for taking care of me all these months - and to the rest of the gang for all the fun!
Stay tuned for photos soon!
#Riftgang

1657639028800.png

Glad I've finally hit the DELAYED purgatory, makes me feel like I'm really getting the full experience!
Embrace the Goat! Be the Goat! :chuckle

Embrace the Goat! Be the Goat! :chuckle
Kind of like this? Lol! We had a good buddy, who happened to work for GM at the Tech Center in Warren, MI, who we called the old goat. We made up a special shirt for him!!

Attachments

• Jim Fitch Mountain Goat.jpg
    Jim Fitch Mountain Goat.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Kind of like this? Lol! We had a good buddy, who happened to work for GM at the Tech Center in Warren, MI, who we called the old goat. We made up a special shirt for him!!
You are hella local to me FYI lol

No longer on the tracking list .... That can mean only ONE thing!!!
Picking 'er up tomorrow!
A big shout-out to @Rob for taking care of me all these months - and to the rest of the gang for all the fun!
Stay tuned for photos soon!
#Riftgang

View attachment 10402
I kept thinking you would get yours before mine but I guess I beat you by a few days. Congratulations!

Glad I've finally hit the DELAYED purgatory, makes me feel like I'm really getting the full experience!
welcome to the club. Been there since 6/20....

Just spent the last 15 minutes on Cadillac chat asking why my car, built on May 13th has not shipped. Received a lot of bullshit "canned" responses. The best one was when the advisor told me they are testing the car. I asked her what were they testing it for and she never answered.

Just spent the last 15 minutes on Cadillac chat asking why my car, built on May 13th has not shipped. Received a lot of bullshit "canned" responses. The best one was when the advisor told me they are testing the car. I asked her what were they testing it for and she never answered.
Has your car been vaccinated?

Did anyone have their LPO options not show up? I ordered my CT5V-BW with the premium floor mats and a trunk mat. Neither item arrived with the car and the dealer states they still have not arrived. The car arrived 6 days ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!