Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Below industry average dependability might help account for it - as with most Stellantis products.

Different manufacturer: I've owned my Bronco for about a month now and just got word of my first recall. Windshield adhesive or something, not sure yet, read about it online, haven't heard from Ford yet. I guess nobody's perfect. :(

I'd love to see you take that stand when you've waited months for your car and the possibility of getting another one is slim.

Very easy to say "stand up to the dealers" when you have a car in your driveway
True, I sometimes get an 08 R.E market feel to what's going on in some areas. "Used" prices so on so forth, a bubble? Hmm.

My 4D00 order went to 4B00 three days ago with an EDD of 7/27. Just showed up to the dealer today, and the dealer had no idea. 464 days from order to arrival.
Love to know what it cost you 464 days ago! ;)

Different manufacturer: I've owned my Bronco for about a month now and just got word of my first recall. Windshield adhesive or something, not sure yet, read about it online, haven't heard from Ford yet. I guess nobody's perfect. :(
At least you got one. Ordered one back in October the day '23 order banks opened and cancelled last week as I gave up hope of getting it this year.

My 4D00 order went to 4B00 three days ago with an EDD of 7/27. Just showed up to the dealer today, and the dealer had no idea. 464 days from order to arrival.
Congratulations!

What in the name of the baby Jesus is going on with the auto industry? If a person needs a new car in a hurry now you are just screwed.
Doomed to wait or doomed to pay. I'm lucky to be in the first half of that situation

yesterday I made an appointment to bring my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited into the local dealer for an oil change. A few hours later , a sales guy calls to ask if I'm interested in selling or trading in the car. It only has 22,000 miles on it. I bought it 2 years ago for 32k from an off-lease dealership with only 12,000 miles. Very, very clean car ! Today I went in to the dealer and the first thing I see, is their $189 p/hr labor rate ! Jesus H Christ ! My oil change cost me $130 bucks. They used to be under a $100. I'm gonna start doing them again myself . I talked with the sales guy about what would he give me for my 2017 ride. I did my homework and found that I could potentially get 32K to 34K for the car. The guy offered me 21K with a smile and said that it was the highest I could get. I laughed at his puny offer and started to walk away. I then heard him mutter to another sales guy as I walked away, ...."he probably can't afford a new Grand Cherokee anyway." I had the last laugh when I came to pick up my car from the oil change and I was driving my new BW5 ! The other salesman looked at the idiot and said....."yeah, it looks like he can't afford a new car, you dumbass!"

yesterday I made an appointment to bring my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited into the local dealer for an oil change. A few hours later , a sales guy calls to ask if I'm interested in selling or trading in the car. It only has 22,000 miles on it. I bought it 2 years ago for 32k from an off-lease dealership with only 12,000 miles. Very, very clean car ! Today I went in to the dealer and the first thing I see, is their $189 p/hr labor rate ! Jesus H Christ ! My oil change cost me $130 bucks. They used to be under a $100. I'm gonna start doing them again myself . I talked with the sales guy about what would he give me for my 2017 ride. I did my homework and found that I could potentially get 32K to 34K for the car. The guy offered me 21K with a smile and said that it was the highest I could get. I laughed at his puny offer and started to walk away. I then heard him mutter to another sales guy as I walked away, ...."he probably can't afford a new Grand Cherokee anyway." I had the last laugh when I came to pick up my car from the oil change and I was driving my new BW5 ! The other salesman looked at the idiot and said....."yeah, it looks like he can't afford a new car, you dumbass!"
Yeah it's crazy that going to trade dealers keep saying the prices are going down, but buying the prices are still hovering near MSRP on most cars. Even 30k miles into it.

I also hate that most people in the dealership still try to categorize people like this, which is why I usually go dressed in basketball shorts and old shoes. If you want to treat me crappy so be it, I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Had to show off those wings! 32k, that's it? Steal in todays market...

Yeah it's crazy that going to trade dealers keep saying the prices are going down, but buying the prices are still hovering near MSRP on most cars. Even 30k miles into it.

I also hate that most people in the dealership still try to categorize people like this, which is why I usually go dressed in basketball shorts and old shoes. If you want to treat me crappy so be it, I'll just take my business elsewhere.
LOL, did the same only they saw my carrot! Shorts and some flip flops.

LOL, did the same only they saw my carrot! Shorts and some flip flops.
Most staff at dealerships is also fairly racist, just saying. Part of the reason I knew day 1 if I bought a BW it would be from any Sewell stores cause I've never felt judged in any of their stores.

Meanwhile, shopping for my M2 Comp I had at least 10 sales people walk past me without even acknowledging me with an "have you been helped"and I was ready to go get the check for it that day. I bought elsewhere and let them know the 2 times I had it in service how their staff treat people

Accelerated seems to be on point. Car arrived to dealer today just as they said on Tuesday. Can’t wait to get out of the goat pen. Hopefully pickup next week.
How do you get hold of Accelerated? I am 4B00 with an EDD of 7/3 (j don't believe that date anyway)...but the dealer and Cadillac chat don't know anything.

Accelerated Services Auto Transporters​

Accelerated Services Auto Transporters

Hello, Just want to let you know, our FB messenger is monitored by our sales team. We use it to distribute leads, not as much for updates. Our dispatchers in charge of the GM freight will always know more and can help quicker. Contact Keri@autotrans.com and/or Danessa@autotrans.com. We are always happy to help!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!