Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Obviously with plenty of company waiting in the lot of doom. Surprised it wasn't on the truck with @FLYARMY. What was your build date?
Mine was built on 3/10/22. No ceramic brakes, no carbon fiber, no racing SD Card stuff. I just got automatic, red calipers and seat belts. "Blaise" gave me the exact same speech about his rashed C7 wheels. I have vanity plates in storage at DMV. Went there yesterday to get them back and deliver to dealer and they would not give them back. They said That I need to let the dealer register the vehicle and give me regular plates (which I must pay for) and then wait untli that new registration is in the system. Then go and re-register my vanity plates and pay AGAIN ! What a freakin' scam. I told them why isn't treated as if I traded in my car and transferred the plates.....they looked at me like I had 3 heads.

How long from when you ordered at your dealership to getting the 1100 code?
Immediately. Like the others stated earlier, it just means that the dealer has entered the order into GM Workbench. You should also have received a 6 digit order number when the order was placed.

Last edited:
I recently ordered a blackwing that was already allocated to a dealer. I have a friend who works for GM so he sent me the full history for the build. It was built 1/26 and I believed shipped to the lot in Lansing on 1/31 where it has been ever since. My question is if anyone else has had their build code switched between 4D00 Vehicle on hold and 4B00 Bayed for months? It's done that a few times since 1/31. The latest was 4D00 on 5/23 and 4B00 on 5/24. There is a EDD for 6/7 but obviously that does not mean much. I do not have any of the carbon fiber options. My VIN is 410431, I still need to add it to the tracker. Thanks for any insight!

I recently ordered a blackwing that was already allocated to a dealer. I have a friend who works for GM so he sent me the full history for the build. It was built 1/26 and I believed shipped to the lot in Lansing on 1/31 where it has been ever since. My question is if anyone else has had their build code switched between 4D00 Vehicle on hold and 4B00 Bayed for months? It's done that a few times since 1/31. The latest was 4D00 on 5/23 and 4B00 on 5/24. There is a EDD for 6/7 but obviously that does not mean much. I do not have any of the carbon fiber options. My VIN is 410431, I still need to add it to the tracker. Thanks for any insight!
Yes, this forum is filled with orders that have bounced between those statuses since the beginning of the year.

I’m with Sewell in Dallas. I got built on 5/17 with EDD of 6/21. I’m satin steel with black lug nuts and black mirror covers. Maybe they will ship together
You using Sewell in Dallas?
Sewell here in Grapevine. It's super close to my place. Great to see all this movement here in the DFW area. Looking forward to seeing some of these on the road!

Sewell here in Grapevine. It's super close to my place. Great to see all this movement here in the DFW area. Looking forward to seeing some of these on the road!
Just out of curiosity when did you actually place your order with them?

Just out of curiosity when did you actually place your order with them?

I’ll post my experience with the same dealership. Ordered from Sewell grapevine on 8/14/21. Got picked up on 11/20/21. Built on 1/20/22. It was 3800 for almost 4 months and finally moved to the 4000s with an EDD as of three weeks ago.

@TalsBW @phlip00ws6 I was just curious, as I mentioned in another thread they told me I could not place an order for a Blackwing as ordering was already shut down. Oddly enough it would have been likely the same week Tal placed her order lol

Sounds about right.
sounds like even if I had checked with the Dallas location and placed an order there I likely still wouldn't have my car yet.. but at least I'd be waiting on exactly what I wanted instead of compromising. Not a bad compromise though haha

sounds like even if I had checked with the Dallas location and placed an order there I likely still wouldn't have my car yet.. but at least I'd be waiting on exactly what I wanted instead of compromising. Not a bad compromise though haha
I placed my order with Sewell Dallas late December after waiting months at a local dealer who couldn't get allocation. I'm still at 1100.

I placed my order with Sewell Dallas late December after waiting months at a local dealer who couldn't get allocation. I'm still at 1100.
I should also add my original build was for a 6spd 5, Shadow, tech wheels, suede back seats, parking package with CF1. I pulled CF1 first week in March.

I noticed my order # fell off the tracker so I went down to my dealer and was told my order is now a 2023 and I changed from Electric blue to Wave metallic. I was #3 in line at the dealer and #1, an automatic orange BW, is showing up soon At coulter Cadillac Tempe, AZ next week. Please add me back to tracker with tracking #BCXHPB Rob. Thank you! I was told it'll be 6 months again. Patience is key or allocation for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop