Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
They should have no excuse for that
They don’t 🫥 they have nothing ! Contact your dealer. Uhhh they don’t get informed either so a bunch of nothing sitting in doom months!! No extra stuff with restraints or anything . Don’t understand?

Order number BCMDGV

Hi

Can you add order number BCMDGV to your spreadsheet please?

Thanks
Anders

Oh heck yes! 3400 TPW still at 6/6/22 after changing from 3000 to 3400.

Crazy part is my wife put an Escalade order in January and the salesman text me today it's TPW is 5/30/22. Never expected them to get built near the same time.

I guess it's time to start offloading a few of our current vehicles.

mine is manual, CC, no CF, stuck at 5/9 3400

Well now you just pissed in my Cheerios. I'm not really expecting anything at this point. I'm more shocked it didn't change when the status did.

Mine is also black. Not sure if paint is causing any delays as I read it could be.

I am seeing 6/27 TWPs in Rob's database. The supposed manufacturing cutoff date is 7/7 with my2023 starting on 7/11. Many orders are in a delayed status, I guess for lack of parts. The obvious questions is what happens to orders in 3000+ status that don't get build or completed prior to 7/7?
1. Do they get built as my2023?
2. Does the customer or dealer have do do anything like the 1100 status people had to do? I assume not but ....
3. Do all my2022s in 3000+ status get built prior to the start of production of my2023?
4. Bigger issue- do all my2022 in a delayed status get parts and shipped prior to any my2023s being built and shipped?
I know no one knows the answers to these questions but Cadillac should make an announcement addressing these issues. I will be really upset if they build and ship the 2023 "120" prior to completing and shipping my car.
I'm guessing, but if you have a VIN, it'll be a 2022 no matter. You'd think, they'd finish 2022's before they build 2023's. I'd almost think they have to. The other guess is, they will just push out the start of 2023's until 22's are "done". All IMHO.

Well now you just pissed in my Cheerios. I'm not really expecting anything at this point. I'm more shocked it didn't change when the status did.

Mine is also black. Not sure if paint is causing any delays as I read it could be.
Mine is Shadow Grey no sunroof.....Shadow Grey supposedly on constraint...all speculation at this point....the rodeo goes on

So I'm kind of "new" to this as I just happened to find a perfect build - if mine's at 3800 I can still expect 3+ months at this point? I'm trying not to constantly think about the car. But it's tough. LOL.

Mine is Shadow Grey, Manual, Sunroof, PDR, no CF. TPW 6/6 and went to 3400 today. My dealer had texted me this morning and Robs tracking confirms the 3400 status. We'll see what happens....

So I'm kind of "new" to this as I just happened to find a perfect build - if mine's at 3800 I can still expect 3+ months at this point? I'm trying not to constantly think about the car. But it's tough. LOL.
First off, no one REALLY knows. But, my best guess is, there have been component shortages pretty much the entire production run so far. It seems like the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022 got really bad, and cars were built without components (maybe some with multiple missing components) and stuffed into the back of the factory lot to be completed later. Some people just got very unlucky and their cars are still stuck at the factory waiting for parts, and the time to install them.

I do know car manufacturers will do this (even pre covid) with regular production vehicles for maybe one very specific item that didn't make it to the factory "just in time." It just sucks that GM had to do this for all these ordered cars.

Also guessing here, but to answer your question, it seems like things are getting better, and not worse. So, if cars are rolling off the line fully built now, I don't think it'll take 3 months to get to you.

MotherFather :hb..... my TWP moved again.... 5/2, 5/30 and now 6/20. Basic Electric Blue with no CF, mid-grade seats and no Ceramic breaks.
If it wasn't for the Hellrango that I picked up earlier this year, I would have been furious with this BS.

Last edited:
My wanting hasn't made much difference.... 🙂. Almost a year and no car in sight.

If the TPW keeps getting pushed back, does it become 2023 model? If not, can you place a new order while keeping same priority? I don't want to go back in line after waiting a year ....that's beyond pathetic.
My dealer @1StunnaV is telling me that if I cancel and reorder, I will have to go back to the end of the line.....:sneaky:

My dealer told me that GM has been building the cars first and then waiting on the chips to arrive. Might be why so many are at the shipping yard for so long 🤷🏾‍♂️
Meanwhile, the Cadillac executive office says it's because the "transit center was shut down during covid". So they can't even get their stories straight.

BW 320, built 1/6/22 and delivered 5/13/22 (Lot of doom in between). This is post paint correction, pre PPF and ceramic. Installer says paint correction was absolutely necessary - oxidation, water spots and micro scratches. Those of you who have also sat outside for a few months, beware.

BW 320, built 1/6/22 and delivered 5/13/22 (Lot of doom in between). This is post paint correction, pre PPF and ceramic. Installer says paint correction was absolutely necessary - oxidation, water spots and micro scratches. Those of you who have also sat outside for a few months, beware.
Looks great. Glad one made it out of the pen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop