Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Car was built in January and has been sitting since. Went from 4300 with an EDD of 5/27 to 4D00 Delayed. I think I am going to step away from this forum for a month or two for my own sanity. In all seriousness.... I was ok with the car sitting for a bit, but I'm starting to have concerns. I have to imagine the summer only tires are going to impacted sitting in a MI winter outside and now not moving for 4+ months?

Car was built in January and has been sitting since. Went from 4300 with an EDD of 5/27 to 4D00 Delayed. I think I am going to step away from this forum for a month or two for my own sanity. In all seriousness.... I was ok with the car sitting for a bit, but I'm starting to have concerns. I have to imagine the summer only tires are going to impacted sitting in a MI winter outside and now not moving for 4+ months?
I also have considered halting my checking things incessantly. Its not good for me or my salesman :ROFLMAO:

Silly question, my dealer has my car as retail stock not retail sold. I heard if the car is listed as retail stock the delivery process is slower. Is this true? Anyone know?

@diddy837 ....Technically, yes, that's correct. They are supposed to build sold orders first, but we've seen everything happen with these based on constraints, supply, etc.

@diddy837 ....Technically, yes, that's correct. They are supposed to build sold orders first, but we've seen everything happen with these based on constraints, supply, etc.
Should I ask the dealer to try and change the status? Cadillac rep says I’m 4300 but rob’s tracker has me at 3800. I’m a little confused.

I was told about 3 weeks ago that my car was on a train ride to the eastern seaboard. I'm beginning to wonder if there was derailment somewhere along the way or was it taking the extended Orient Express route. I don't know what to believe anymore. Now I'm at the point of just stockpiling my money for the eventual down payment that will come due. Need to save some other cash for the clear bra, window tint and ceramic coat also. Oh, and a new Covercraft car cover !

Should I ask the dealer to try and change the status? Cadillac rep says I’m 4300 but rob’s tracker has me at 3800. I’m a little confused.

Not sure they can at this point. Car's built, you're on the down side. I don't think the shippers care who ordered it. It's just another car to them.

I was told about 3 weeks ago that my car was on a train ride to the eastern seaboard. I'm beginning to wonder if there was derailment somewhere along the way or was it taking the extended Orient Express route. I don't know what to believe anymore. Now I'm at the point of just stockpiling my money for the eventual down payment that will come due. Need to save some other cash for the clear bra, window tint and ceramic coat also. Oh, and a new Covercraft car cover !
A little off topic but what do you fly for the Army? If I may ask?

Can anyone other than the dealer see the date mine was built? Since I got an order that was backed out I’m not really sure.

My sales guy just texted me and said I have a tpw of June 6th - 10th. I guess we will see how that goes...
I have the same TPW. Let's see how that goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop