Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
as northerners know if a car sits in the cold the tires loose pressure so imagine sitting in the same spot for months through feet of snow
Most of the northerners I know remember that PV=nRT... 😛

In other words, all those low pressure tires are magically back to normal again!

Hello All. New to the forum! Wondering if you could help me track my order? Chat bot says it's been built.

ZVSR5Z
Rob is away (hopefully enjoying some down time)... I think he may be back tomorrow... but give him time to catch up (he does this for free until we get a gofundme or zelle thing going... which he more than deserves)
images (21).jpeg

♪♪Who you gonna call? Goatbusters! ♪♪
I found a Goatbusters video that was so bad that even I couldn't post it here! I only made it through 1/3 of it and I bet most people here wouldn't even have made it that far.

Hi @Rob! Could you also please add me to the tracker when you are able to? Appreciate all you do here!

Dealer told me last week car is in production. Chat tells me TPW is 5/23.

BMMMMG

Excited to join the goat rodeo.

You say you got your's from Sewell? When I called them a couple months ago they told me that they wouldn't sell out of state. Did you have to go through any of that IOT get yours as I see you are out of state as well.

Thanks much,

Anthony,
Satin Steel, manual 5BW ordered on April fools 2022. Not allocated yet.
I placed mine thru Dustin in Dec. Think they cut off out of state around Feb IIRC. They stopped due to the amount of orders they have and want to prioritize TX buyers. Dont wanna alienate local customers since they'd be the potential repeat buyers.

It probably won’t be long before all new orders are stopped. My local dealer has stopped taking orders on Escalades because they have an 18-20 month backlog. I suspect the BWs won’t be produced past 2024 MY.

I have a feeling we will be together and I just hope the first week of june isn't a lie by faulkner. @1StunnaV any way you can check vinview to see if either of our cars have moved if we provide vins or is that a nono for other dealers to view? pretty please?
With vinview, I am not able to see orders from other dealerships, unfortunately. I can only see my own.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Holy shit just changed to 4300. Now to go search what intermediate delivery means lol

Hard to say. Some of us saw 4300 before changing to something like 4D00. Still waiting for ...... [checks spreadsheet] ...... 113 days since that happened.

I was told 4300 once by the Cadillac customer support. That was back in February. Now they just tell me 4000 every time. Rob’s tracker has me at 3800 and has had me there since January without any movement

Feel like my car is going to be relegated to that damn lot in perpetuity. They are gonna find it in 200 years as a relic of the golden age of automobiles, frozen in time forever, right before society collapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop