Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
He wasn't real specific but it would be somewhere in the 140-150 range for my 112k build. He said the 120 package alone is going to add about 7k. Don't know if that's the case or not but they've been straight with me so far.
I mean if we're talking 140-150 range IMHO it makes sense to go with some of the european brands like a gt63 4door or m5cs if manual isn't a make or break

I mean if we're talking 140-150 range IMHO it makes sense to go with some of the european brands like a gt63 4door or m5cs if manual isn't a make or break
That's exactly what I told him. I said look I'm gonna be honest, I just paid 136k for a loaded M5 Competition 3 months ago, I'm not looking to spend that (again) for a Blackwing. It would be cool to have and all, but not that cool lol.

I could have gotten that sweet, sweet carbon though... :LOL:

My dealer said that my car is on a train somewhere in the midwest (eventually getting to Virginia). Does anyone know if there are any potential major delays once it's on a train, or should it be clear skies until it shows up?

Holy crap! Me too! I was hoping the same... but feel the same🎂🤷‍♂️🙏
Last year, around my birthday, the chat advisor said my car was in the production process. I thought, what a great birthday gift. I got an allocation, and the dealer didn't even tell me. Come to find out after much back and forth, that it was all a mistake and the dealer had no such allocation...got one 7 months later though, ha

Anyone know when the last CT5 Manual was built? From what I can see on the tracker, one hasn't come off the assembly line since March.

Well my dealer called this morning to let me know they got the allocation for my car but I have to give up CF1 & CF2 to build it so told them to go ahead with the build. It will be built as a 2022 so I can keep my Shadow Metallic color that has been discontinued for 2023 which is more important to me than the carbon fiber. Hopefully the aftermarket will come up with some CF parts for it later on when things calm down, but at least my goat rodeo has officially begun 11 months after placing my order.
already happening. see this thread CT5-V - Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

They are probably built every day. The registry is a manual process and is not up to date.
A couple of people posted here about manuals being on constraint, which was never confirmed, but even if the registry is looked at as a kind of random sampling as opposed to a definitive list, it does reflect a disproportionate amount of autos being added in recent months.
Hence my concern, having ordered a manual myself, and my question to the membership.
Maybe I should be more specific: Anyone here have confirmation of their manual moving to 3800 in April or May?

Mine is manual and was built last week. Rob said further up on the thread - he is behind adding manuals to the registry, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop