Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Is it normal for your car to be sent to the auto port then a month later sent back to the factory?

Attachments

• 1B1ADC38-0C96-41EF-8BBE-64D949742506.png
    1B1ADC38-0C96-41EF-8BBE-64D949742506.png
    612.2 KB · Views: 98
Is it normal for your car to be sent to the auto port then a month later sent back to the factory?

yes, if it was missing a part while being bayed...

Beginning of October I placed my 5BW order. At the time I was 6th in line, and last I heard, I'm still 6th.O
Beginning of October I placed my 5BW order. At the time I was 6th in line, and last I heard, I'm still 6th.
Oh ok you had a 5. I was the first order for a 4 BW

My EDD is 5/27 and the dealer called me yesterday saying it should arrive to them today or tomorrow in San Francisco. My car finished build first week of March.
They probably have it now. I got a call this morning from my dealer that they got a BW5 blackwing, black on black, auto in yesterday and its available now to whoever contacts them. I guess the person backed out.
Call Tony at: 408-410-7165

Last edited:
lol on the goat in the forum header.

How long has that been there? :)

------------------------

@1StunnaV is workbench still not accepting frost noir paint on the 23s?
Its been there as long as it takes to get a Blackwing.

They probably have it now. I got a call this morning from my dealer that they got a BW5 blackwing, black on black, auto in yesterday and its available now to whoever contacts them. I guess the person backed out.
Call Tony at: 408-410-7165
Funny you should say that. They called me yesterday saying that a car they weren't expecting to show up did and mine (which they were expecting) did not and is still 60 miles away...

1651952209642.png

Funny you should say that. They called me yesterday saying that a car they weren't expecting to show up did and mine (which they were expecting) did not and is still 60 miles away...

View attachment 8752
Not surprising. I talked to Jon a few days ago and he said mine hadn't left the distribution area on rail yet.

I thought I was smart for a second and I tried to link my onstar app with my 5BW. It let me link the vin to the app but I needed to push the onstar button in the car to finish the linking process. So I could get the real position of my car. So much for that idea

I thought I was smart for a second and I tried to link my onstar app with my 5BW. It let me link the vin to the app but I needed to push the onstar button in the car to finish the linking process. So I could get the real position of my car. So much for that idea
That's pretty frowned upon based on reading previous discussions at this place.

As 1StunnaV explained before somewhere on here, inputting the VIN before being able to do the welcome setup with the Onstar button at the dealer causes syncing problems with the app. I ran into this problem myself when I was wanting to delete my old car, but it wouldn't let me until I had my new car added. I thought I was getting ahead of the game doing this pre-delivery, but it ended up causing me a half hour call with Onstar to make the app work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!