Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Placed my order for a CT4BW a few weeks ago. Looking forward to my months long wait -_-

Order # BPDV94

Also... Is this how I add my thing to the registry, or do I need to go somewhere on the website and input all my order deets- I don't see any options on the actual registry page? Sorry if this has already been answered 100 times, but I couldn't find any FAQ during my searching, but I'm also dumb so I dunno B^)
Welcome first of all to the goat rodeo! Going to be a long ride...
Yes, this is the spot to have your order tracked. That is the Blackwing Order Tracking System
Once your car is built, then Rob will eventually add it to the Blackwing Registry. Pretty sure there is still a backlog for some of the recent ones, I may be wrong.

I got this today, I wonder how accurate it is.
Who knows? My status here is 3800, a couple weeks ago Cadillac told me it was 4300, dealer (at the time) said it was not shipped, but had a EDD of...well...today (5/6). However I checked with Cadillac again today and its changed to 4000.

Hello, newbie here. I have a CT5 Black Raven BW on order. I see it on the Registry today which is cool.

Order #ZXZS0D
Build date was 3/30/2022.

Dealer texts me weekly saying no drivers. Last week I was driving outside of Pittsburg and saw a car hauler with Ct4 and Ct5 on it,crappy video on pc....are these BW's? The driver was only going 45mph and who knows, he could be the only delivery driver they have.

View attachment 8711

Turns out the VIN I assumed was mine was different by one character after my sales guy showed me a VinView screen grab. So I got an actual update above now that I had the correct VIN. Doesn't that mean I am past 3800 according Jack Cooper?

You do know that since you are a GM employee that you can request an account on GM global connect and use the better tools to track, right?

You do know that since you are a GM employee that you can request an account on GM global connect and use the better tools to track, right?
Nope, no way I'd know that.

Which date is the date it got to the doomed lot?
I'm pretty sure the 'Delivery' date is when it arrived at 'Autoport at Delta'.

I watched mine get delivered TO autoport from the plant last month (exact same date as yours) and that was my 'delivery' date (i.e. it got delivered to the lot of doom).

If Jack Cooper ends up shipping it somewhere else (such as back to the plant, which can happen) I assume another record will show up.

Word is that once it hits autoport, we should expect it to be there for at least a couple of months so I'm tentatively expecting it might be at my dealer in July or August and planning accordingly.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the 'Delivery' date is when it arrived at 'Autoport at Delta'.

I watched mine get delivered TO autoport from the plant last month and that was my 'delivery' date.

If Jack Cooper ends up shipping it somewhere else (such as back to the plant, which can happen) I assume another record will show up.

Word is that once it hits autoport we should expect it to be there for at least a couple of months so I'm tentatively expecting it might be at my dealer in July or August and planning accordingly.
Damn, that's what I was afraid of. That means I could still have a long way to go.
My only silver lining is my dealer sent me a screenshot of Vinview with an EDD date of May 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop