Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Rob can you add my new order number to the tracker, BPBGXB? I cancelled the old one BHJS90. Thank you.

I spoke to my dealer yesterday about ordering #2. He said car would deliver in about 4 months. No mention about constraints although we all know there are and will continue to be. Thinking about a '23 and join the ranks of a couple others here.

I got my partial VIN from the status list, but how do I get my full VIN?

Update from my last post #2138, last Tuesday I called the dealer to get an update and was moved to 4B00 with an estimated delivery date of 5/12. The week prior I was at 3800. I get a call on Thursday that it was delivered and I took delivery yesterday. The only suggestion I have is to call your dealer to have them call the distribution center and mark your vehicle “hot” if it’s been built and sitting there. I can’t say if it helped, but won’t hurt.

I’m actually curious about this as well
It's not too hard to do a little internetting to figure it out. Every CT5BW or CT4W has the same exact vin except for the last 6. Find a Cadillac dealer that has one listed with the VIN, then replace the last 6 digits with your own. You can also input this into the URL of the window sticker site that a lot of dealers have available.

It's not too hard to do a little internetting to figure it out. Every CT5BW or CT4W has the same exact vin except for the last 6. Find a Cadillac dealer that has one listed with the VIN, then replace the last 6 digits with your own. You can also input this into the URL of the window sticker site that a lot of dealers have available.
Thanks

Well, I am sitting patient on CT5 BW built on 1-17 vin # 310. I think it's one on the earliest vin # still not delivered? @Rob can you put the good word in for me that I have been a GOOD GOAT hoarder? Holly Goat shit it has been through Copper 3 times and it's probably lame by now...

not exactly, the check number digit also varies

Well, I am sitting patient on CT5 BW built on 1-17 vin # 310. I think it's one on the earliest vin # still not delivered? @Rob can you put the good word in for me that I have been a GOOD GOAT hoarder? Holly Goat shit it has been through Copper 3 times and it's probably lame by now...
I feel like our cars are lot buddies. Right there in the center middle of the lot. Waiting for clearance to move.

My dealer got delivery of a BW4 that was put in and built a month after mine which is lost in the Jan builds. It was supposed to be blaze orange and I wanted just check it out considering the buyer had already bought something different waiting…. This does not look blaze orange to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ Help me understand this
it's a black and white photo.

Did you have a estimated delivery date before this showed up? Just curious as my dealer just emailed me this morning confirming ithatt has shipped and it's estimated to be delivered the first week of june
Nothing at all. Last we heard it was delayed and sitting in Lansing. Then BOOM. Tracking sheet still shows delayed and 4200 status.

Nothing at all. Last we heard it was delayed and sitting in Lansing. Then BOOM. Tracking sheet still shows delayed and 4200 status.
No it doesn't. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!