Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
More orders coming in, less being delivered. Was hoping we'd start to see some movement last week. Guess I'll go lay with the goats some more.
star wars goat GIF

Any goat scholars care to help me out? So is DV LANSING VDC CN YARD the same a Delta Auto Port? Car has been “built” since January and patiently waiting for it to show up here in TX.

Any goat scholars care to help me out? So is DV LANSING VDC CN YARD the same a Delta Auto Port? Car has been “built” since January and patiently waiting for it to show up here in TX.
Not positive, but pretty sure it's the same place. The CN (Canadian National Railway) yard is where my car jumped on a train to head to the Mesquite VDC to be picked up again by Jack Cooper to get to Sewell Dallas. The last leg is only about 15 miles, but it took my car ~12 days to go that distance.

Mine ended up at Delta Autoport then shipped back to the factory...which doesnt sound positive.

Its interesting because other cars built after ours have been delivered to Sewell. Calling my sales guy after work to have a chat...although i figure it will net me no new news. Fun trying anyway I suppose.

I spoke with a manager from Jack Cooper and this was his response on my CT5 BW. Vin 495
Shows picked 3/27 and at 3800 with Rob and 4000 with caddy chat since March 16th

As an Update:

This unit it is still at LGR (it is under plant control and has not been released for furtherance). Since this is a Black Wing, it will shuttle it across town to be wrapped then it will be delivered by a different carrier instead of Jack Cooper.

Still in the goat rodeo so I went to the farm to visit and get some fresh eggs from an Ohio farmer. It was just born a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 13D57A40-F749-4084-AA07-212F0E412E53.jpeg
    13D57A40-F749-4084-AA07-212F0E412E53.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 71
I spoke with a manager from Jack Cooper and this was his response on my CT5 BW. Vin 495
Shows picked 3/27 and at 3800 with Rob and 4000 with caddy chat since March 16th

As an Update:

This unit it is still at LGR (it is under plant control and has not been released for furtherance). Since this is a Black Wing, it will shuttle it across town to be wrapped then it will be delivered by a different carrier instead of Jack Cooper.

Still in the goat rodeo so I went to the farm to visit and get some fresh eggs from an Ohio farmer. It was just born a few weeks ago.
Oh man, a fellow goat herder who fell into a theoretical goat rodeo trap by way of buying a "car"?

PAYVL0b.jpg

Ok...some of you need to deal with your anxiety better while waiting for your Blackwings. If you keep eating like this, you won't fit behind the wheel once you do get the car.

FB_IMG_1650416909505.jpg

What does status 4D00 indicate? It been delayed since at least March. Is the car just waiting on final transport or….
"Vehicle on Hold"

What does status 4D00 indicate? It been delayed since at least March. Is the car just waiting on final transport or….
It means you are DOOMED. They are probably missing the keys?

Is vin view worthless? My dealer keeps sending me screen shots of the cars estimated delivery which is 4/10/22. It’s getting weird they are calling me once a week just to say they have never had this problem and that they can not find out any information on this specific car.

1650457585365.jpeg

Is vin view worthless? My dealer keeps sending me screen shots of the cars estimated delivery which is 4/10/22. It’s getting weird they are calling me once a week just to say they have never had this problem and that they can not find out any information on this specific car.
VinView is beyond worthless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!