Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I will not succumb to the dark side!
View attachment 8262
... and I won't get my order status either🤦‍♂️
Literally just did it on Android. It's that simple. Just type "advisor" to the virtual assistant and they will connect you to a live rep. Then just type "gm status code". The person will give you the info. The virtual assistant won't do it for whatever reason.

Sorry, responded to the wrong person before... It's because you are using the virtual assistant still. At least in my case. I had to type "advisor", and then once connected, she was able to actually give me the code.

As a side note, is there a way to get my order added to the tracker? "BNMGHQ" I'm still missing. :(
DecadenceFTW... For The Win!... you are my new 'advisor'!
Thanks

Screenshot_20220413-191942_Chrome.jpg

It seems like your info is correct. Down here in the Great state of Florida my dealer has 4 or more of CT4-V BW in transit for at least a month or more. My 5 hasn't showed up as in transit even though the car was built 1-19 and also, they have a lot of other vehicles showing up as in transit. All the car lots are empty down here!!!
Same here in philadelphia, all lots are empty, and our governor blows lol

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF
New Member. Please add vehicle order to the tracker: BHJXD3

Ordered on 9/18/21. Still sitting at 1100. Looks like I should fire my dealer lol

Ordered on 9/18/21. Still sitting at 1100. Looks like I should fire my dealer lol

You can't get your order added until I get mine. :p Lol. Also, welcome to the forum! :)

I'm so confused. How is yours at 1100 and mine went from "order placed" to 3000 in basically 1 day? I'm guessing CT5-V annnnd you want all the carbon?

Allocations, other people waiting and options ordered.
Makes sense. Yea, my dealership really hooked me up by getting a lot of allocations in a short period of time, and I helped myself out by dumping the carbon. I just want a fun car, don't care about exterior packages. Wheels, brake components, carbon bits, etc are all easily purchased later IMO.

Well my status just went from on hold to picked in jack cooper and I'm in Philly.... Could it be that my car actually does exist and is going on a trailer soon?!?
Well my status just went from on hold to picked in jack cooper and I'm in Philly.... Could it be that my car actually does exist and is going on a trailer soon?!?
Same here @jonnywaffles11 - we match status changes and Jack Cooper. Here is hoping to this week!

According to Cadillac chatline customer care text response whatever you call it. I have went backwards from 4300 to 4000 how is that even possible ? I thought 4300 Meant shipped?

You can't get your order added until I get mine. :p Lol. Also, welcome to the forum! :)

I'm so confused. How is yours at 1100 and mine went from "order placed" to 3000 in basically 1 day? I'm guessing CT5-V annnnd you want all the carbon?
Correct. CT5VBW with all the CF specs. Also, a chance that my local dealer forgot to submit the order until I reached out 7 months later. Should have found this group sooner. Adjustments are in order....

According to Cadillac chatline customer care text response whatever you call it. I have went backwards from 4300 to 4000 how is that even possible ? I thought 4300 Meant shipped?
play goats GIF

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Thanks to @1StunnaV we have a new logo at the top of the page! :happyanim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!