Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My close friend from college works logistics at landsing plant, 2 full trailers were loaded on monday heading for rail yard. She told me 80% were heading towards the tri state area of PA, NY, NY and 3 to Maryland
So what youre saying is that you have an inside man who can update each of us on when our cars leave the lot of doom?!

So what youre saying is that you have an inside man who can update each of us on when our cars leave the lot of doom?!
I wish, unfortunately she has no control on what missing parts show up to complete the cars, but she did tell me gm is shipping cars now according to region. And they won’t ship unless the trailer is completely full. So basically 1 car can be holding up the entire shipment of cars to the region.

Well my status just went from on hold to picked in jack cooper and I'm in Philly.... Could it be that my car actually does exist and is going on a trailer soon?!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413-144555.png
    Screenshot_20220413-144555.png
    240 KB · Views: 78
Well my status just went from on hold to picked in jack cooper and I'm in Philly.... Could it be that my car actually does exist and is going on a trailer soon?!?
It looks like it's going to get shipped from the factory over to the holding yard in Lansing. Where it will sit for god knows how long.

Cadillac told me I was at 4300 2 weeks ago. Robs tracker has shown me at 3800 since March 16th. Jack cooper has said on hold since March 16th as well, today was the first time that has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop