Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Cadillac told me I was at 4300 2 weeks ago. Robs tracker has shown me at 3800 since March 16th. Jack cooper has said on hold since March 16th as well, today was the first time that has changed
I've never been able to get a code number from cadillac. I used online chat and phone at cadillac.com... but last month they did tell me that car was being built and that it was done being built and to call my dealer (as of last Thursday my dealer had no news... was going to check with them again tomrrow afternoon or Friday).

I've never been able to get a code number from cadillac. I used online chat and phone at cadillac.com... but last month they did tell me that car was being built and that it was done being built and to call my dealer (as of last Thursday my dealer had no news... was going to check with them again tomrrow afternoon or Friday).
I would just ask them if it's showing 4300 or 3800. Its right in front of them on the screen. Most people besides this anal group of potential owners don't understand what the code means so they likely don't mention it

You can ask them for the code in the chat, if you do it through your phone not desktop. U actually get a real human doing that.

Thanks. I flat out asked them over the phone and on the chat through the desk top. Not like it matters, but I'll try the chat through my phone... I'm obviously not doing anything else as I wait for my kids to get come home school. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks. I flat out asked them over the phone and on the chat through the desk top. Not like it matters, but I'll try the chat through my phone... I'm obviously not doing anything else as I wait for my kids to get come home school. 🤷‍♂️
Happy to help

Does that make mine a collectors edition?

Thats how I should start pitching these.... collectors editions... GM
Question - now that my car is at the Delta Autoport lot, will I get further updates from Jack Cooper if/when it ships out by rail? Or am I now done with their tracker? I usually refresh once a day to see if any change, but if there won't be further updates, I can stop looking.

I guess I'm wondering if I am now at the mercy of my dealership via VinView to tell me any further movement of my car?

Yes, it will say in transport to the next spot.

All you have to do is ask!
7E9DE972-20F2-4595-9D03-68D06C63491B.png

All you have to do is ask! View attachment 8259
I wouldn't hold my breath, my 5 was intermediate delivery for over 1 month, then the 4300 changed due to a couple of quality issues / repairs then it was actually shipped. It was stuck in the Lansing Lot from hell at the time.

FYI...I know it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things...
I just feel like a fool that I can't figure this out/get this to work for me

Is that cadillac.com? Because I've literally been doing exactly that...I think I have goats in my phone (or am at the wrong website/app)
View attachment 8261
Yes, it’s there website on your phone not desktop. When you click on the red circle on the bottom right, does it take you to your messaging app or does it stay on the webpage?

I believe you only get a "live" person when using iMessage for business on an apple device. That is what launches when you click the chat radio button on the website using a mobile device. I see that you are using and android device @dribs15. That may be the reason why you aren't getting an agent.

Sorry, responded to the wrong person before... It's because you are using the virtual assistant still. At least in my case. I had to type "advisor", and then once connected, she was able to actually give me the code.

As a side note, is there a way to get my order added to the tracker? "BNMGHQ" I'm still missing. :(

I wish, unfortunately she has no control on what missing parts show up to complete the cars, but she did tell me gm is shipping cars now according to region. And they won’t ship unless the trailer is completely full. So basically 1 car can be holding up the entire shipment of cars to the region.
It seems like your info is correct. Down here in the Great state of Florida my dealer has 4 or more of CT4-V BW in transit for at least a month or more. My 5 hasn't showed up as in transit even though the car was built 1-19 and also, they have a lot of other vehicles showing up as in transit. All the car lots are empty down here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop