Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
there is no 4P00... All 4000 codes are listed below

I'm, gonna guess the status was 4D00 (delayed) with a sub status of "MP" (missing parts)

tagging @Rob since he was baffled as well

4000Avail to Ship
4104Bailment Invoice
4106Release Bailment
4110Invoice Reject
4120Internal Invoice
4150Original Invoice
4200Shipped
4250Ocean Dispatched
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 42 event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Originating CDL.
4300Intermediate Delivery
4350At Port of Exit – Truck
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 43 event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Destination CDL.
4800Rail Ramp Unload
4850At Port of Exit – Rail
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 48 event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Destination CDL.
4B00Bayed Avail to Ship
4B01Arrived at Vehicle Distribution Center
4B10Available for Export Shipping
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 4B event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Originating and/or Destination CDL.
4B11Available for Sale
4B12Argentina Built Order Ready for Re-Invoice to Mexico
4B31Anticipated Tag
4B40Grounded Tag
4B42Untag
4B45Credit Rebill Rejected
4B50Final Dealer Assigned by Central Office
4B60Credit Rebill Sent to Vehicle Billing and Accounts Receivable System
4B65CDO Requests Created (GM International Sales Only)
4B70Credit Rebill Cancelled in Vehicle Billing and Accounts Receivable System
4D00On Hold
4DCRCarrier Reject
4F01Vehicle Arrived at Central Distribution Center
4F02In Transit to Regional Distribution Center
4F03Vehicle Arrived at Regional Distribution Center
4F04Vehicle Tagged In Transit to Dealer
4FCRInvoice Reject
4FUNCredit Dealer/Undo Invoice
4V01Vehicle at Upfitter
4V02Vehicle on Transportation Hold
4V03Estimated Delivery Date Updated
Thanks man. I'm sure it was either a spelling or misheard error. I'm not too fussed up to follow up with him again(yet), I'm still trying to be the least amount of annoying as possible for the guy. I'll give him another couple of weeks before I inquire again but I appreciate the input.

Question - now that my car is at the Delta Autoport lot, will I get further updates from Jack Cooper if/when it ships out by rail? Or am I now done with their tracker? I usually refresh once a day to see if any change, but if there won't be further updates, I can stop looking.

I guess I'm wondering if I am now at the mercy of my dealership via VinView to tell me any further movement of my car?

Finally some movement! Does this mean I moved from one 'lot of doom' to the next?

View attachment 8130
Looks like I've moved from the barn to the goat pen with you. Where are you in PA? I'm just over the bridge from Philly. Maybe I can at least dream that the driver seen in NY last week that said he's getting paid double to keep grabbing CTs is working his way south with a Pa/NJ/DE order. (I know it's not likely... but don't burst my bubble... it's all I got)
66UeoJ.gif

1649795486925.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220412-154956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220412-154956_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 65
Looks like I've moved from the barn to the goat pen with you. Where are you in PA? I'm just over the bridge from Philly. Maybe I can at least dream that the driver seen in NY last week that said he's getting paid double to keep grabbing CTs is working his way south with a Pa/NJ/DE order. (I know it's not likely... but don't burst my bubble... it's all I got)
I'm about 45 minutes northwest of Philadelphia. Our cars along with johnnywaffles11's will hopefully be on the same truck.

View attachment 8151

View attachment 8153
How are you getting that info? Is there a site I can go to or are you getting it from your dealer ?

Jack Cooper tracking says my car is still at the lot in Michigan but Cadillac is telling me it shipped. Does GM use other transport other then Jack?

Can you please add my order? BNMGHQ

Question - now that my car is at the Delta Autoport lot, will I get further updates from Jack Cooper if/when it ships out by rail? Or am I now done with their tracker? I usually refresh once a day to see if any change, but if there won't be further updates, I can stop looking.

I guess I'm wondering if I am now at the mercy of my dealership via VinView to tell me any further movement of my car?
I just went through this, so some of this info is from my experience.
If your car is getting on the rail from there, updates from JCT will stop because they don't handle the rail part. When your car gets to the end of the rail line (whatever remote VDC it is), JCT may post new/additional information that they have the car back under their umbrella. JCT will/should deliver it from the VDC to your dealer (and it may not be quick). The JCT site status may be several days delayed and your dealer may know through VInView or by looking out the showroom window that your car has arrived. It was three or four days after my car was delivered to the dealer that JCT showed it delivered there. VinView is the best bet while on rail as there is no longer public access to the rail system logs.

I'm about 45 minutes northwest of Philadelphia. Our cars along with johnnywaffles11's will hopefully be on the same truck.
Hopefully I update soon! I think there's enough of us in 3800 in SE PA / NJ to fill a truck at this point

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220412-213320.jpg
    Screenshot_20220412-213320.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 70
I just went through this, so some of this info is from my experience.
If your car is getting on the rail from there, updates from JCT will stop because they don't handle the rail part. When your car gets to the end of the rail line (whatever remote VDC it is), JCT may post new/additional information that they have the car back under their umbrella. JCT will/should deliver it from the VDC to your dealer (and it may not be quick). The JCT site status may be several days delayed and your dealer may know through VInView or by looking out the showroom window that your car has arrived. It was three or four days after my car was delivered to the dealer that JCT showed it delivered there. VinView is the best bet while on rail as there is no longer public access to the rail system logs.
There's a thread on Camaro6 on how to track by rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop