Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I'm feelin for you, Joe. I think you've got the longest running wait time on a ct4 since being built :cry:
I dunno... I have a high up GM employee whos CT4-V BW has been built since at least then that's still not here....

I have a CT5-V BW that had an original build date of 10/2021..... still not built... waiting on carbon

there is no 4P00... All 4000 codes are listed below

I'm, gonna guess the status was 4D00 (delayed) with a sub status of "MP" (missing parts)

tagging @Rob since he was baffled as well

4000Avail to Ship
4104Bailment Invoice
4106Release Bailment
4110Invoice Reject
4120Internal Invoice
4150Original Invoice
4200Shipped
4250Ocean Dispatched
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 42 event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Originating CDL.
4300Intermediate Delivery
4350At Port of Exit – Truck
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 43 event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Destination CDL.
4800Rail Ramp Unload
4850At Port of Exit – Rail
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 48 event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Destination CDL.
4B00Bayed Avail to Ship
4B01Arrived at Vehicle Distribution Center
4B10Available for Export Shipping
NOTE: This event code is applied to an order if the Vehicle Transportation and Information Management System 4B event record has an NAIPC Selling Source and Port-of-Exit in the Originating and/or Destination CDL.
4B11Available for Sale
4B12Argentina Built Order Ready for Re-Invoice to Mexico
4B31Anticipated Tag
4B40Grounded Tag
4B42Untag
4B45Credit Rebill Rejected
4B50Final Dealer Assigned by Central Office
4B60Credit Rebill Sent to Vehicle Billing and Accounts Receivable System
4B65CDO Requests Created (GM International Sales Only)
4B70Credit Rebill Cancelled in Vehicle Billing and Accounts Receivable System
4D00On Hold
4DCRCarrier Reject
4F01Vehicle Arrived at Central Distribution Center
4F02In Transit to Regional Distribution Center
4F03Vehicle Arrived at Regional Distribution Center
4F04Vehicle Tagged In Transit to Dealer
4FCRInvoice Reject
4FUNCredit Dealer/Undo Invoice
4V01Vehicle at Upfitter
4V02Vehicle on Transportation Hold
4V03Estimated Delivery Date Updated
Yeah, I couldn't find it in my list of codes. I still think it might be a new one related to poultry somehow, but I've been wrong before :chuckle

Built 1/13/22. Sitting in lot I assume. Dealer says jack cooper only transports Escalades when I asked him to look. Can someone verify that ? Please .
Vin 1G6D65RPXN0460225
Go tell your dealer Jack Cooper has been delivering Corvettes for decades...

Only Escalades??? Ugh...

My car is sitting like the rest of yours. Built 2/15. I have been at 3800 ever since. I am light on options, no CF. I would LOVE to know the hold up. The car is ONE hour away from where I live. I dont even know if it will go on a Jack Cooper truck in such an instance. I may get bored enough to drive over there and walk around the fence to see if I can peak some Orange. I was thinking I would have it for my Bday 4/25, but I think that's not happening. My phone rang from the dealer yesterday and my heart stopped just to find it was an automated message about car appraisels. Goats have learned how to dial and produce pre-recorded messages now.

I don’t know about you guys but as I hear about feature cuts that my 01/28 built ct4 may or may not have…I’m starting to wonder if my $78k vehicle is going to finally show up looking like this. 🤦‍♂️View attachment 8128
I just saw this and was going to post it as well. They way we keep losing options goat powered cars with BW engines to be a dealer retrofit doesn’t seem to be out the questions.

Yeah, I couldn't find it in my list of codes. I still think it might be a new one related to poultry somehow, but I've been wrong before :chuckle
That's the new Goat codes !!! :)

Reactions: Rob
I don’t know about you guys but as I hear about feature cuts that my 01/28 built ct4 may or may not have…I’m starting to wonder if my $78k vehicle is going to finally show up looking like this. 🤦‍♂️View attachment 8128
You got the spare goat? I thought it wasn't an option...so I just got the inflator kit...
817ekiB2qnL._UL1500_.jpg

This has to be one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever dealt with. $5000 deposit down in the Fall on my CT4V BW, car was built and completed in January and then.... nothing. Can't get any answers, any prospective ETA, nothing.

I've ordered top level BMW and Mercedes in the past and have never experienced this level (or lack) of customer service and transparency. I talked to my SA just yesterday and their response was "it could be here tomorrow, or it could be here in December, I don't know". Honestly thinking of just cancelling and go with something else.

And sorry for the rant, but I really just needed to vent :/

This has to be one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever dealt with. $5000 deposit down in the Fall on my CT4V BW, car was built and completed in January and then.... nothing. Can't get any answers, any prospective ETA, nothing.

I've ordered top level BMW and Mercedes in the past and have never experienced this level (or lack) of customer service and transparency. I talked to my SA just yesterday and their response was "it could be here tomorrow, or it could be here in December, I don't know". Honestly thinking of just cancelling and go with something else.

BMW has been worse for me. M3 ordered back in August and it still hasn't even been picked up. Maybe my dealer is just trash like every dealer here.

That definitely sucks. Add your name to the tracker here so you can see your status independent of the dealer.

Hi @Rob,

can you change my order to this: BJKQG1

This should be at 3000 after dropping all the CF.

Thanks,

John
done. it's at 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC