Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I still haven't had the ability to view my window sticker but I think at this point my car built on 3/16 only lost it's bumper beepers which will be retrofitted hopefully sooner than q4 now that they seem to be coming back for new builds. I may have the hand heaters and the ass aerators but won't find out until I start pushing every button when my car finally ships to a dealer.
I guess we'll have to wait and find out? Honestly I think the parking sensors are the thing I'd rather not wait for (coming from a car with a 360 cam, it's really spoiled me), but cooled seats would be nice to have in the coming summer.

I guess we'll have to wait and find out? Honestly I think the parking sensors are the thing I'd rather not wait for (coming from a car with a 360 cam, it's really spoiled me), but cooled seats would be nice to have in the coming summer.
If GM can't allocate all the Chips for Blackwings and a car at that price point they shouldn't even sell the dang things. It's 1500 cars per CT4,5 yearly? Full Size BOF trucks pump that in 1week at 1qty plant?

@1StunnaV I've got an order for a 5 in at Grapevine, but thinking of getting a 4 in the mean time. I don't know if you're in finance or not, but do you have any idea what the rates are like right now? Really need something ASAP. Do you guys have any 4s on the lot, or any lot you know of lol?

No incentivized mfg rates so its just whatever a bank would approve you for........ I'm going to give the typical answer because its the most accurate rates will depend on your credit history and terms....

I had one blackwing 4 there sat but I sold it already.... check my post on the for sale section for some that are going to be at the dealership in the near future...

These constraints are getting real hard to follow. I have a theoretical 4BW getting theoretically built the week of 4/18, and it's totally unclear whether I'll be getting any hand heaters, bumper beepers, or ass aerators.

not on the blackwings.... only normal V's

They are bringing Opulent Blue Metallic back for the XT6 to replace the dark blue. Opulent blue is pretty identical to wave metallic - its my current color in my profile profile - so I imagine Wave Metallic could be dropped as the third option
I guess that's possible. Opulent might just be for the XT6. I read today on the Camaro site Radiant Red replaces Infrared, Skarkskin replaces Satin Steel. Again, I'll bet Radiant is the color on the Escalade V. That looks like it goes a little orange sometimes, so I wonder if Blaze Orange will be deleted? We'll find out in a few weeks.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Ugh. Still no movement since January. I'm beginning to entertain conspiracy level ideas about why that is so!

Thanks for the update.

Dear Fellow "Class of 3400" - Wowzer! What was once a group of orders that moved together through the TPW updates has now been blasted across the calendar from April to May! @Likuid is the only order for "this week 4/11"; the rest of us got bumped to 4/25 and beyond! I wonder what's going on the week of 4/18 - none of us landed on that week. Sigh.
1649692627776.png

I just got blasted from 4/18 to 5/9🤬
Best case scenario is they are putting a pause on your car while they're working on shipping out all the completed cars. Apparently they are paying transporters double the usual fee to light a fire under them all and get it done ASAP. I rather they get to a situation where newly built cars are shipped out soon after they are built rather than sit on the lot of doom for 2-3 months.

Dear Fellow "Class of 3400" - Wowzer! What was once a group of orders that moved together through the TPW updates has now been blasted across the calendar from April to May! @Likuid is the only order for "this week 4/11"; the rest of us got bumped to 4/25 and beyond! I wonder what's going on the week of 4/18 - none of us landed on that week. Sigh.
Yeah I am a little shocked that my TPW didn't move more, however until it becomes 3800 I am not counting on anything. @Jimmerz and I were the only TPW of 3/28, their's got made that week, mine did not. Maybe mine was being made, but not completed before shut down? I don't know how it works. Either way I have seen way too much crazy stuff happen with other people's orders to get my hopes up for anything.

Yeah I am a little shocked that my TPW didn't move more, however until it becomes 3800 I am not counting on anything. @Jimmerz and I were the only TPW of 3/28, their's got made that week, mine did not. Maybe mine was being made, but not completed before shut down? I don't know how it works. Either way I have seen way too much crazy stuff happen with other people's orders to get my hopes up for anything.
I have been sitting at 3800 for a month now. Don’t worry you might get yours by Christmas

View attachment 8099
Now I know why they call it a goat rodeo:

Feb 20, 2022 1100.
Feb, 22, 2022 2000
Feb 24, 2022 3000 TPW 3/14/2022
March 3, 2022 3100 TPW 3/14/2022
March 7, 2022 3100 TPW 3/21/2022
March 12, 2022 3400 TPW 3/21/2022
March 28, 2022 3100 TPW 4/11/2022
March 31, 2022 3400 TPW 4/11/2022
April 11, 2022 3400 TPW 5/2/2022

I have been sitting at 3800 for a month now. Don’t worry you might get yours by Christmas
Lol, yeah 3800 is only the next step in this shit show. I am under no delusions that even if a get to 3800 I will be seeing the car anytime soon.

According to the sales manager at the dealership I'm using said his cadillac rep is showing 4P00 on the order but on the dealer end it's showing 4150(invoiced) and they're trying to find out what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop