Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
That Rift really does look nice.
Honestly it looks so much better in person. The color looks so nice with the black wheels and carbon fiber. I’m kinda glad I didn’t go through with my shadow metallic order now that I have rift. Never had a white car before and this is such a cool color. Satin steel might be the only other color I’d pick over this now to be honest.

Anyone have a photo of Rift next to Summit White? I honestly can't tell the difference in photos with just one or the other...
Here’s some pics of my car w the factory plastic on to show the contrast between white and rift and a pic of what you requested w the car comparisons

Attachments

• 630B8600-9DD3-452B-8FAA-1B106BC3A041.jpeg
    630B8600-9DD3-452B-8FAA-1B106BC3A041.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 119
  • AB7C1F1F-EECC-4211-888A-A7BB4FE8B5E9.jpeg
    AB7C1F1F-EECC-4211-888A-A7BB4FE8B5E9.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 101
  • 494196CD-8CC7-4D4D-B983-D0026F0E2C01.jpeg
    494196CD-8CC7-4D4D-B983-D0026F0E2C01.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 106
  • E1C11996-B085-4CAC-8634-205B647608E7.jpeg
    E1C11996-B085-4CAC-8634-205B647608E7.jpeg
    697.2 KB · Views: 106
  • A0322FF2-0EA7-40AF-B0B2-049D375B626E.jpeg
    A0322FF2-0EA7-40AF-B0B2-049D375B626E.jpeg
    614.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Here’s some pics of my car w the factory plastic on to show the contrast between white and rift and a pic of what you requested w the car comparisons
Does the factory plastic cover the entire front end? I may need it. I'm #1 on the dealer list for a 4BW, but it's a 2hr flight + 8hr drive back home for me. I'll either use the factory plastic, or use it in addition to painters tape. If I can't use the factory plastic for some reason, I'll need to basically painters tape the entire front end for the trip back.

Does the factory plastic cover the entire front end? I may need it. I'm #1 on the dealer list for a 4BW, but it's a 2hr flight + 8hr drive back home for me. I'll either use the factory plastic, or use it in addition to painters tape. If I can't use the factory plastic for some reason, I'll need to basically painters tape the entire front end for the trip back.
It came like this

Attachments

• CBBC984B-5B4F-4515-80B3-052122F4E680.jpeg
    CBBC984B-5B4F-4515-80B3-052122F4E680.jpeg
    812 KB · Views: 83
TracWrap

DO NOT use painters tape. It leaves residue.

Rob,
You can remove my order from the tracking list. I received an e-mail from my dealer yesterday that my car has been delivered to the dealership. Order ZVMFKZ. Too bad I'm in Germany on business so I won't be able to take delivery until early next week. BTW, I was listed at 3800 event code on Rob's list and "picked" on the Jack Cooper tracker thing. So you really never know when it will show up!?! SN 0460224, build date: 1/13/22. Can't wait to drive it!, just in time for some decent weather too! Thanks for all of the help tracking it!
Dave

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Nice! Hope that means my 2/7 is coming soon!
I had a tpw of 2/7 originally. Mine is this week currently so let's see if I follow the same trend of another month delay or if mine actually gets built on time! Good luck to you sir! (You were the one that ordered from beans right? I think you got the allocation I passed on and went with Faulkner instead)

I had a tpw of 2/7 originally. Mine is this week currently so let's see if I follow the same trend of another month delay or if mine actually gets built on time! Good luck to you sir! (You were the one that ordered from beans right? I think you got the allocation I passed on and went with Faulkner instead)
Negative, I got my allocation here in Oklahoma through sheer luck. There's a more involved story that consists of dealership shenanigans, but I got an allocation and here's hoping soon I'll have a car.

Good luck on your end!

Yeah, I went to Fred Beans. I talked to them last week to see if they had any news and if they're still doing 3k over MSRP. I was trying to see if they would get rid of the markup as GM recently told dealers to knock it off, but no luck.

Anyway, maybe ours will come on the same truck!

My status was just updated to 3000 with an EDD of 03/28/2022, but no TPW seems only a few people actually have EDD on their status, so I am unsure if that's good or bad.

My status was just updated to 3000 with an EDD of 03/28/2022, but no TPW seems only a few people actually have EDD on their status, so I am unsure if that's good or bad.
How can you have an EDD without a TPW and status 3800 first? The Goat Rodeo gets weirder every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop