Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Last week or so, Cadillac chat live advisor said I was at 4000, "available to ship".
Today I emailed my dealer to see if I should expect it this week and he said its still in MI, but it is at 4150, "Invoiced to dealer", thats why it showed up on their inventory. Its down now though. So... the goats win this round.
Mine is probably at 4150 now, since I saw it in the GM inventory list and then in my dealer's inventory list (with the window sticker). It wasn't there yesterday. I guess it is official that it is a real car now. :cool:

The dealer (Sewell Dallas) shows 21 CT5V's coming in. 7 are BWs.

Actually came with all of the above:) I guess that is the only benefit of it being built 11/9 and sitting in a parking lot for 3 months. Still has road salt/grime in many places...taking it to be detailed, paint corrected,1/2 ppf, and ceramic coated. Then she will be actually ready to drive with nice warm hands and I won't bump into stuff!

Side note: I hadn't seen it posted yet, but the parking sensors actually vibrate the seat...I see a lot of women parking really close to stuff in the future;LOL

😜

My dealer emailed me that he just checked the system and I have a tentative delivery date of March 27... I'm not holding my breath 🥱
"I have located your order (Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing."

Rob has me at 3800, the online chat agent has me at 4000. A status mismatch is a feature of the Rodeo, so I've been told!

"I have located your order (Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing."

Rob has me at 3800, the online chat agent has me at 4000. A status mismatch is a feature of the Rodeo, so I've been told!
When was your car built?

I am 3800 on here, built 2/15, manual #320. I like to get an idea of where cars in front of me are timing out hehe.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I'm assuming yours did not ship w/ a heated steering wheel or parking sensors correct? did your dealer say anything about when / what the process would be like for retrofitting? I assume you just have the heated steering wheel button that just does nothing and your park assist solely consists of grinding noises as you bump into things?
Mine was built as of Saturday and all it was missing was the heated steering wheel.

Mine was built as of Saturday and all it was missing was the heated steering wheel.

How did you determine the specific reason for hold? Mine went to 4B00 today from 4D00.. I'm feeling optimistic.

It was almost 60 degrees today. Perfect weather to uncage 668 screaming bald eagles!

1646168280523.png

How did you determine the specific reason for hold? Mine went to 4B00 today from 4D00.. I'm feeling optimistic.

It was almost 60 degrees today. Perfect weather to uncage 668 screaming bald eagles!

View attachment 7314
My last Caddy event code told to me was 4000. I suspect it is farther along since Jack Cooper shows it bayed (no destination or anything else on the JC notice). I found out on 2/26 that it was built (chat bot), but the JC notice has the ASN date as 2/24 @ 6:38 a.m. and bayed on 2/25 @ 7:43 a.m. So, maybe the born date was actually 2/23. 🤷‍♂️

My car just showed up on Sewell's website. That's gotta be a good sign, right? Seems like they leaver the website fairly quickly (assumed delivered to owner?) so I'm crossing my fingers I get a call soon that it has arrived!

My car just showed up on Sewell's website. That's gotta be a good sign, right? Seems like they leaver the website fairly quickly (assumed delivered to owner?) so I'm crossing my fingers I get a call soon that it has arrived!
Your car will appear on the dealer website as soon as they are invoiced.. Could be delivered tomorrow.. Could be a few months..

only the goats have the crystal ball.

1646173713929.png

Your car will appear on the dealer website as soon as they are invoiced.. Could be delivered tomorrow.. Could be a few months..

only the goats have the crystal ball.

View attachment 7317
Mine is on their Dallas site, too. It was just built last week and sitting in a bay in MI. :D

With as many cars as Sewell has coming at a time, they shouldn't have to wait to fill up a transport that would normally go to multiple locations. They could just fill one with Sewell cars and hot shot it to them (maybe tall Steve got his car that way :)). That would certainly cut down on delivery time.

Mine is on their Dallas site, too. It was just built last week and sitting in a bay in MI. :D
Awesome! I'm quite happy they're invoiced for it instead of the car being built and un-invoiced. There's zero chance of the car heading to a dealership until it's invoiced, right? Seems like that'll get a bug in the dealership's bonnet as much as it matters. Their money is tied up until they get it and sell it to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop