Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ass Tickling

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Ok, bear with me here. On my short 12 mile drive to the detailer yesterday, there were several times where just the driver’s seat bottom vibrated. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a part of some type of warning system. If so, are you able to turn it off? Asking for a friend.

Yeah, it was one of the safety features. You should see an icon on the dash a well. Could be lane departure, brake warning (you're approaching a vehicle in front quickly), pedestrian detection, or one of the rear cross-traffic. You can turn it off in the settings or there is a button for the lane departure.

When-you-trying-to-bait-but-accidentally-make-a-funny-1632349e80f70ae60164599a06064e38.jpg

I agree. Safety feature but I have to see if you can adjust the sensitivity as it is quite easy to trigger

Dang, you guys are no fun! If I was the first responder I would have suggested an emwrgency trip to the Proctologist!

Probably Lane Departure Warning. Chances are, you can probably adjust the setting somewhere in the Infotainment system.

Dang, you guys are no fun! If I was the first responder I would have suggested an emwrgency trip to the Proctologist!
For those Seinfeld fans:

Probably Lane Departure Warning. Chances are, you can probably adjust the setting somewhere in the Infotainment system.
I'm not sure there is an adjustment, at least not on my CTS, the damn thing is always buzzing my ass.

I have that in my GMC Denali. There is a setting in convenience settings, I changed from seat buzz to chime. I'm sure most are like that.

I'm not sure there is an adjustment, at least not on my CTS, the damn thing is always buzzing my ass.
On my V3 CTS-V you had the option of seat vibrating or a buzzer (I chose the former.)

Per CT5 manual on page 129, in Personalization screen, alerts can be set for the following:

• Forward Collision Alert
  • Front Pedestrian Protection
  • Lane Change Alert
  • Rear Cross Traffic Alert
  • Rear Pedestrian Detection
Looks like most can be turned off or otherwise set to Seat Vibrate or Alert (beep / chime). The Pedestrian ones can be set to Alert and Brake to automatically apply the brakes as well.

Do you use your turn signals when changing lanes?

Seriously, mine only buzzes when I'm in parking situations, or one time when someone stopped short in front of me. I don't know what y'all are doing to trigger this thing all the time, but you should probably stop...

Seriously, mine only buzzes when I'm in parking situations, or one time when someone stopped short in front of me. I don't know what y'all are doing to trigger this thing all the time, but you should probably stop...
Yep, most people not using turn signal for a lane change will trigger the lane departure vibration.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back