Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I got my order number today from Cadillac dealer. Can you add BHJS90?

History is lost forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We forgive you @Rob, but for one time in my life I have something go viral and now its gone like a fart in a windstorm..... I'm really crying inside!!!!!!! I still think Cadillac wanted to have us silenced!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deep inside General Motors, in a dimly-lit basement office resides a little known task force: the Department of Goat Rodeo Suppression. Today, they celebrate victory.

Deep inside General Motors, in a dimly-lit basement office resides a little known task force: the Department of Goat Rodeo Suppression. Today, they celebrate victory.
star wars goat GIF

the sadness that people will never understand the OGs dealing with the "pit of despair" and the inside man @Mirza Grebovic trying to shepherd the movement of this goat rodeo.
B b b buuuurrrrn baby buuuuurn...... 😭 (face in palms)

the sadness that people will never understand the OGs dealing with the "pit of despair" and the inside man @Mirza Grebovic trying to shepherd the movement of this goat rodeo.
Im one of them!!!! Still have no idea where my car is though i have been told its complete and shipped to autoport…..

History is lost forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We forgive you @Rob, but for one time in my life I have something go viral and now its gone like a fart in a windstorm..... I'm really crying inside!!!!!!! I still think Cadillac wanted to have us silenced!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/27 was an inside job!!! 😂

I was lucky (or unlucky) enough to read through all those posts over the course of a month before it disappeared. It was like a good novel - couldn't put it
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb Sigh...

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF
Can u please turn the keys and push the buttons on the rear brake deflector ones too? One more thread and I might test my carbon bike frame in the same manner 🤣🤣

Can u please turn the keys and push the buttons on the rear brake deflector ones too? One more thread and I might test my carbon bike frame in the same manner 🤣🤣
I can just imagine how much eye rolling goes on inside the Cadillac Engineering Dept. when they read some of the posts here :boogie

Last edited:
There are still some chronicles of trials and tribulations in this thread for anyone feeling the need for nostalgia. :)

Still full on crickets here? Maybe I catch a bid in coming weeks? Nobody knows..........

You'll be happy to know the Camaro guys are in love with the brake deflectors and are already putting them on the 1LE's. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop