Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Got word yesterday from my Caddy salesman that my BW has arrived to the dealership! Even THEY were caught off-guard when the vehicle showed up on the transporter. Salesguy told me their order tracker didn't even show it was being delivered. It was only when they looked at the manifest did they realize it was my car!

Rob: Thank you for all that you do & you can take BTXSN4 off your tracking list.
Pics or it didn't happen..

CONGRATS!

Congrats man, literally enjoyed the ride with you!!

Even though my status says bayed and delayed, the eagle has landed! You can remove me from the tracker Rob, thank you!

Lunchtime pic from my sales rep. Stopped by after hours after I got out of work. Will keep the plastic on it and garaged until I can get it ceramic coated. Hope to bring it home today. Thanks everyone!
CONGRATS!

Went to the dealer this morning to check it out. In the snow of course! Definitely coming home on a flatbed. Probably Friday. They were having a hell of a time just getting the car to move in the snow on those summer tires. It is a beaut though!! Even if I can't drive it for a couple of months at least I'll be able to open the garage door and oogle it 😂

Went to the dealer this morning to check it out. In the snow of course! Definitely coming home on a flatbed. Probably Friday. They were having a hell of a time just getting the car to move in the snow on those summer tires. It is a beaut though!! Even if I can't drive it for a couple of months at least I'll be able to open the garage door and oogle it 😂
I sit in the garage and smoke a cigar and look at mine....

Reminds me of a time I took delivery in 14 inches of a snowstorm. Dealer kept my car on the showroom floor for 7 days so roads could be cleared. Still flatbed the whip, 2 days before XMAS!

Having the whip in the garage = priceless! :beer

Reminds me of a time I took delivery in 14 inches of a snowstorm. Dealer kept my car on the showroom floor for 7 days so roads could be cleared. Still flatbed the whip, 2 days before XMAS!

Having the whip in the garage = priceless! :beer
Yeah the forecast isn't looking too good for the foreseeable future unfortunately. I'll feel better when it home safe in the garage!

@ArgentWing ....where's the pix??? Anticipation is killing us
I'm such a n idiot. I had every intention of taking some pics this morning but once we started doing business I guess I forgot all about it. I only have the pics the salesman sent me which aren't very good. That and the pic where it's partially shown on the carrier. I'll take some on Friday when they deliver it and post them.

Attachments

• IMG_9127.jpg
    IMG_9127.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 16772950-EE18-42E2-B028-D56FFC2A5221.jpeg.jpg
    16772950-EE18-42E2-B028-D56FFC2A5221.jpeg.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
I'm such a n idiot. I had every intention of taking some pics this morning but once we started doing business I guess I forgot all about it. I only have the pics the salesman sent me which aren't very good. That and the pic where it's partially shown on the carrier. I'll take some on Friday when they deliver it and post them.

Doors look properly aligned, you got a good one! Mine arrived in a trailer in a snow storm. My drive is plenty flat but I still cleared the 1" or so before he backed it off so I could move it right into the garage. Glad it arrived to you, in my opinion, fairly expeditiously. Certainly faster than most. Enjoy it!

Did your car come with the "Blackwing" name plate already installed from the factory? PS Love that Argent color!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop