Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
That's great, but you're blocking the view! 😉
Have fun... and the first 500 isn't boring... it's just not quite as exhilarating! Enjoy and be safe

View attachment 15946
Amazing that rev limited I can still get sideways without even trying! More fun than my buddy's porsche, even with the limited HP for the first 500 - and it sounds wayyy better.

Amazing that rev limited I can still get sideways without even trying! More fun than my buddy's porsche, even with the limited HP for the first 500 - and it sounds wayyy better.
Right!! I thought the same. I'm sitting around 750 miles now, the car is so freaking fun to drive. Enjoy and welcome to the f***ing show!!

will ferrell popcorn GIF

750 miles, you are going to catch me before long as I'm at 1300, lol
Ha ha, I promise I am trying! Living in Colorado and having a car delivered in November (in a snow storm, of course) is not a recipe for fast accruing mileage.

If I lived in Texas, I would try to catch you this weekend!

Ha ha, I promise I am trying! Living in Colorado and having a car delivered in November (in a snow storm, of course) is not a recipe for fast accruing mileage.

If I lived in Texas, I would try to catch you this weekend!
Thats right, I forgot you were in snow country....

Rob, Thank you for everything you do and keeping my hopes from crumbling to pieces! You can take me off the tracker! Only waited since February 2021.

Now I need to drive 500 miles of boring so I can open this thing up!

View attachment 15945
CONGRATS! BTW- the first 500 is still a good time!

Rob, Thank you for everything you do and keeping my hopes from crumbling to pieces! You can take me off the tracker! Only waited since February 2021.

Now I need to drive 500 miles of boring so I can open this thing up!

View attachment 15945
Congrats!!

My buddy from work just got the call that his BW5 has arrived and he will pick it up on wednesday. He ordered a 22' , never received an allocation and then had to order a 23' that cost him over 10 grand more.
At least his goat rodeo has ended. I will have to get him to join the forum.

Having a sense of Deja Vu today as I just learned that my Road Atlanta Track Edition production date has moved from 2/20 to 3/6........ I just hope that it does not end up like CT5-BW, which I ended up bailing on after waiting for more than a year.

Having a sense of Deja Vu today as I just learned that my Road Atlanta Track Edition production date has moved from 2/20 to 3/6........ I just hope that it does not end up like CT5-BW, which I ended up bailing on after waiting for more than a year.
Alot can happen in a year to change one's situation!

Last edited:
My Sebring Track Edition TPW moved from 1/23 to 2/13, so I feel your pain. I hope it doesn't take a year, but I'm not getting rid of my current 4BW until I know this one is coming, so that's a relief.

My Sebring Track Edition TPW moved from 1/23 to 2/13, so I feel your pain. I hope it doesn't take a year, but I'm not getting rid of my current 4BW until I know this one is coming, so that's a relief.
Any thoughts on Maverick Noir Frost being made available on the 5s?

hey guys, coming to you from just outside of Toronto with an incoming 5V Blackwing! was fortunate Brian Cullen Motors in St Catharines, Ontario gave me the best news of the year haha

placed the order Sept 13, 2022...on Oct 27th received a heads up from my sales rep car was in 4150 status, with Order # CBQQPJ

still no sign of the car apparently still sitting in MI

a good buddy of mine ordered his minutes after I did, our VINs are nearly identical and he got his car 5-6 weeks ago
patiently waiting!! got the XPEL Stealth roll and ceramic tints ready for it as soon as it lands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop