Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Work Working GIF by FOX TV

This should be fun to figure out... There are 4s with the same build week as mine, are now showing delayed and one that has been assigned the much coveted and even more elusive EDD of 8/26. Meanwhile, the other 9 cars remain at 3800 ?????

I know these are supposed to be rare cars, but considering how many members we have here and the number of folks buying who aren't members I would suppose they've built something like 15or so BW 4s per week... ?

This should be fun to figure out... There are 4s with the same build week as mine, are now showing delayed and one that has been assigned the much coveted and even more elusive EDD of 8/26. Meanwhile, the other 9 cars remain at 3800 ?????

I know these are supposed to be rare cars, but considering how many members we have here and the number of folks buying who aren't members I would suppose they've built something like 15or so BW 4s per week... ?
I'm going to cross my fingers and say that's a result of my dealer being ~75 miles from the plant while expecting the inevitable delay regardless.

Yes, the classic goat rodeo conundrum. I am currently furious that it appears as if a 2023 4BW (Ruuf's car) with an EDD of 8/26 will be delivered before my 2022, despite a manufacture date more than a month later.

If a 2023 hits 5000 status while my 2022 still sits at 4B00, the entire logistics team at Lansing can go eat a bag of goat dicks.

BTW, let us all have a moment of silence for our brother @jnart, whose 2022, built long before any of our cars, is still sitting at 3800. Stay strong, brother.

Perhaps the folks that have been waiting over a year takes priority over others...:unsure:

Yes, the classic goat rodeo conundrum. I am currently furious that it appears as if a 2023 4BW (Ruuf's car) with an EDD of 8/26 will be delivered before my 2022, despite a manufacture date more than a month later.

If a 2023 hits 5000 status while my 2022 still sits at 4B00, the entire logistics team at Lansing can go eat a bag of goat dicks.

BTW, let us all have a moment of silence for our brother @jnart, whose 2022, built long before any of our cars, is still sitting at 3800. Stay strong, brother.
A Deadly Adoption Applause GIF

I was told this once and it made me want to hurt someone, and then it made me sad... This is offensive!

🤣 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Seems like DELAYED would go along with 4D00, unless the EDD & Status codes are not as connected as they seem? I see others delayed with 4300 too, so they seem mutually exclusive at this point.

My order went from 3800 to 4300 with Delayed today. I'm the only one sitting at 4300. Maybe that means I have a special goat handling my car.

CT4-V Blackwing owner here with an order on CT5-V Blackwing. Can you help me track order #BXCXJQ? Thanks!
How do I get my current vehicle added to the 4 Register?

I saw some news that reports On-Star will become an "OPTION" that is "MANDATORY" for 3 years and will cost $1500! What kind of BS is that. I just took a On-Star survey and told them I think they are a good piece of useless technology. Everything that they offer is already on my cellphone and can be used via bluetooth. I haven't used the "voice" tech in the 5BW yet and probably never will. My Dodge and my Kia Telluride have awful voice recognition and seldom works correctly. They are looking to charge $60 per month for a Premium Package. Ridiculous !

Yes, correct. A mandatory option on ALL Buicks and GMCs since June. Also includes the Escalade. Chevy is currently working on something too. I'd assume it's only a matter of time before Cadillac does the same. It includes 3 years of On Star and I believe Sirius too. Seems they opted to do it that way as opposed to adding to the base price. GM sees it as a value added product. Personally, GM can now shove those vehicles up there ass. I'm not interested, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop