Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Dealer called today and asked if I wanted to order a MY23. Said they now can get any option like cf1&2 which was not the case last year. Offered me msrp trade in on my car. When I specked it out it with them it was $122k. That’s 30k more than my 22

Interesting that CF is now available. Good news I guess. I know my build as a 2023 would be around $121K

Congrats and happy to have connected you. My car is there = 086-398. Ordered 18 months ago, built in February and delivered, literally on THE day we moved from Philly to Florida. We committed to moving never realizing the goats would delay delivery 6 months. Armen has been great and we are shipping the car down here. Say hello to Tony and Gerad for me, enjoy your delivery and have a great ride home.
Thanks again, @TheShark, just got her home. I had a great 150 mile drive home getting to know the car. The guys send their best and your 5BW is in very safe keeping.

Seems like a handful of GM fans will be getting into their cars soon. Saw this trailer in New Jersey on my way down to Armen today.
IMG-3296.jpg
IMG-1239.jpg

Interesting that CF is now available. Good news I guess. I know my build as a 2023 would be around $121K
My order finally got picked up after almost a year on Thursday and I had to drop all the cf to move it along. Maybe it changed on Friday, I really wanted cf, hope I didn’t get hosed.

My order finally got picked up after almost a year on Thursday and I had to drop all the cf to move it along. Maybe it changed on Friday, I really wanted cf, hope I didn’t get hosed.

Not likely, many reports CF will be on constraint for quite some time. Like you I really wanted CF, but ordered without, more I have thought about it, the more I'm okay with out it. And there are already some aftermarket replica parts out there.

Not likely, many reports CF will be on constraint for quite some time. Like you I really wanted CF, but ordered without, more I have thought about it, the more I'm okay with out it. And there are already some aftermarket replica parts out there.
Ok. I am super pumped to finally join the goat rodeo. Been a long wait.

So my dealer just contact me to let me know that the car still shows as MP (shocker) but is finally showing on his vin view, is that a good sign? Fingers crossed!
That's awesome!! Mine was built the sand days as your and is also Electric Blue. Was also stuck at MP. So hopefully mine should be moving soon 😄

That's awesome!! Mine was built the sand days as your and is also Electric Blue. Was also stuck at MP. So hopefully mine should be moving soon 😄
Well he said that usually is a good sign…I’m dealing with the sales manager directly. He’s usually spot on.

Well he said that usually is a good sign…I’m dealing with the sales manager directly. He’s usually spot on.
I've been working with the Goat father (@1StunnaV ) but he has not provided me any such news yet. Hopefully by Monday🤞

Thanks Dustin.

@pylctbw's looks like mine is still stuck in the goat pen even though it was built as day as your. 🙄
hi folks - how/where do I get this kind of view as shown in the graphic with the map, the plant yard and vehicle movement status, etc? I'm sitting in the goat pen, built in late June, status 4D00 awaiting a microchip (like many others)....Thx!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Same.

Finally got GM to accept the order Sat, but had to drop CF1, CF2, and the upgraded seats with CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop