Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4 V Blackwing
@diddy837 ....Technically, yes, that's correct. They are supposed to build sold orders first, but we've seen everything happen with these based on constraints, supply, etc.

diddy837

Seasoned Member
@diddy837 ....Technically, yes, that's correct. They are supposed to build sold orders first, but we've seen everything happen with these based on constraints, supply, etc.
Should I ask the dealer to try and change the status? Cadillac rep says I’m 4300 but rob’s tracker has me at 3800. I’m a little confused.

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I was told about 3 weeks ago that my car was on a train ride to the eastern seaboard. I'm beginning to wonder if there was derailment somewhere along the way or was it taking the extended Orient Express route. I don't know what to believe anymore. Now I'm at the point of just stockpiling my money for the eventual down payment that will come due. Need to save some other cash for the clear bra, window tint and ceramic coat also. Oh, and a new Covercraft car cover !

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4 V Blackwing
Should I ask the dealer to try and change the status? Cadillac rep says I’m 4300 but rob’s tracker has me at 3800. I’m a little confused.

Not sure they can at this point. Car's built, you're on the down side. I don't think the shippers care who ordered it. It's just another car to them.

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
I was told about 3 weeks ago that my car was on a train ride to the eastern seaboard. I'm beginning to wonder if there was derailment somewhere along the way or was it taking the extended Orient Express route. I don't know what to believe anymore. Now I'm at the point of just stockpiling my money for the eventual down payment that will come due. Need to save some other cash for the clear bra, window tint and ceramic coat also. Oh, and a new Covercraft car cover !
A little off topic but what do you fly for the Army? If I may ask?

Flyby763

Can anyone other than the dealer see the date mine was built? Since I got an order that was backed out I’m not really sure.

cookfr

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5V Blackwing (Jul. 1, 2022 - Shipped per Accelerated Services)
My sales guy just texted me and said I have a tpw of June 6th - 10th. I guess we will see how that goes...
I have the same TPW. Let's see how that goes....

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
A little off topic but what do you fly for the Army? If I may ask?
I used to fly UH-1H Iroquois (Hueys) for the NY Army National Guard. (1988-1992) Them days are long gone ! LOL !
But....I may be half deaf, I can still hear one from 10 miles out !

Attachments

• IMG_20201205_111023969_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201205_111023969_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 15

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Update *** My salesman sent me a text that my car is now at "quality station"....whatever that means. Before, it was allegedly on an inbound train. I'm not gonna bother to even look for the status anymore. It's bad for the blood pressure. I'll just wait for the phone call now.

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
I used to fly UH-1H Iroquois (Hueys) for the NY Army National Guard. (1988-1992) Them days are long gone ! LOL !
But....I may be half deaf, I can still hear one from 10 miles out !
BAD ASS SIR! I was in the 28th AVN GP out of Dallas Naval Air Station in the early 90's....I was in flight ops all the time trying to get a ride in a Huey!!! This brings back so many memory's, I use to send the new guys out for a bucket of prop wash, lol....

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
BAD ASS SIR! I was in the 28th AVN GP out of Dallas Naval Air Station in the early 90's....I was in flight ops all the time trying to get a ride in a Huey!!! This brings back so many memory's, I use to send the new guys out for a bucket of prop wash, lol....
I joined the NY Guard when I was 17 years old, sworn in on Veterans Day 11-11-81. Originally went to Military Police School as a Private E-Nuthin' with no college at Ft. McClellan, Alabama (no longer used). Then transferred jobs to aviation flight operations coordinator (nice inside air conditioned job). as an E-4. Then went to NY State Empire Military Academy by West Point and got my Second Lt. bar. 1988-89 went to Ft. Rucker , Alabama with the West Point class of 1988 for flight school. Graduated in 89' and flew Huey's in a multi-ship lift company for 5 years and then got out as a Captain and joined the NYC Transit Police Department, later merged with NYPD. Went from flying high to riding trains in the underground subways of the Brooklyn ghettos . I should write a book about what I saw.

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
I joined the NY Guard when I was 17 years old, sworn in on Veterans Day 11-11-81. Originally went to Military Police School as a Private E-Nuthin' with no college at Ft. McClellan, Alabama (no longer used). Then transferred jobs to aviation flight operations coordinator (nice inside air conditioned job). as an E-4. Then went to NY State Empire Military Academy by West Point and got my Second Lt. bar. 1988-89 went to Ft. Rucker , Alabama with the West Point class of 1988 for flight school. Graduated in 89' and flew Huey's in a multi-ship lift company for 5 years and then got out as a Captain and joined the NYC Transit Police Department, later merged with NYPD. Went from flying high to riding trains in the underground subways of the Brooklyn ghettos . I should write a book about what I saw.
I too was in law enforcement for 17 years before getting a better job.. You have had an interesting life sir!

Speed Racer 007

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ordered (9/21) '23 CT5-V Blackwing
Update *** My salesman sent me a text that my car is now at "quality station"....whatever that means. Before, it was allegedly on an inbound train. I'm not gonna bother to even look for the status anymore. It's bad for the blood pressure. I'll just wait for the phone call now.
What dealer did you go with?

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom