Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Likuid

Seasoned Member
I’m all confused now, Robs tracker says 3800, Cadillac chat says I’m 4300, and my dealership says it should arrive this week. I give up at this point!
This exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. 3800 here, 4300 from chat agent, and dealer said it had not shipped but ETA was 5/6. Well that came and went. When I checked a week later with Cadillac it was moved to 4000 then 2 days ago it was moved to the Autoport at Delta lot. Like @1StunnaV said it seems like 4200 is the ship to dealer code. 4300 seems to mean they are moving it to another holding location or something. So on this case a higher number isn't always better.

diddy837

Seasoned Member
This exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. 3800 here, 4300 from chat agent, and dealer said it had not shipped but ETA was 5/6. Well that came and went. When I checked a week later with Cadillac it was moved to 4000 then 2 days ago it was moved to the Autoport at Delta lot. Like @1StunnaV said it seems like 4200 is the ship to dealer code. 4300 seems to mean they are moving it to another holding location or something. So on this case a higher number isn't always better.
My car was at the auto port but was moved back to the factory on march 14th. Probably to get it’s missing parts.

2019V

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2019 CTS-V
Well my dealer called this morning to let me know they got the allocation for my car but I have to give up CF1 & CF2 to build it so told them to go ahead with the build. It will be built as a 2022 so I can keep my Shadow Metallic color that has been discontinued for 2023 which is more important to me than the carbon fiber. Hopefully the aftermarket will come up with some CF parts for it later on when things calm down, but at least my goat rodeo has officially begun 11 months after placing my order.

BrakeFade

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing on Order
While I await my 2022 5BW to arrive , I am without my baby for a few weeks just as the sun and spring weather has finally arrived. She is getting her 2nd open heart surgery in 55 years at 200,000.

Sweet!!!

I just picked this bad boy up (e34 M5). Water pump and clutch slave were shot. Got those replaced, now trying to figure out this damn AC. It’s too damn hot in Texas to roll without AC!

Attachments

• 90BAB7A5-9DD1-4324-8473-CD0B1166E636.png
    90BAB7A5-9DD1-4324-8473-CD0B1166E636.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 36

flipray

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 CTSV, now a CT4V BW, soon a CT5V BW
Well my dealer called this morning to let me know they got the allocation for my car but I have to give up CF1 & CF2 to build it so told them to go ahead with the build. It will be built as a 2022 so I can keep my Shadow Metallic color that has been discontinued for 2023 which is more important to me than the carbon fiber. Hopefully the aftermarket will come up with some CF parts for it later on when things calm down, but at least my goat rodeo has officially begun 11 months after placing my order.
Didnt know they're cutting Shadow Metallic. I knew about Redtint Coat and Satin Metallic going away but Shadow is news to me. Looks like Im rebuilding my order all together when they roll mine into 2023 order.

sfvagon

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing MT (Current), 2012 CTS-V Wagon MT (past)
Sweet!!!

I just picked this bad boy up (e34 M5). Water pump and clutch slave were shot. Got those replaced, now trying to figure out this damn AC. It’s too damn hot in Texas to roll without AC!
E39's seem to be going for around the $20K mark... now this is an interesting idea

Finally-a-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4 V Blackwing
Stay in touch with your dealer. Make sure it gets picked up. Shadow was on constraint along with Infrared.

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022/23 CT5-BW (on order)
My dealer called me this morning and offered me their 120th anniversary special edition. There will be a markup so I politely declined.
Got a similar call from local dealer who has Infra Red on the lot. Asking $50K ADM but told me that he will give me a "great deal" if I buy it before Friday........ which is ONLY $30k ADM. :r

DomeDepot

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ordered 22' Electric Blue Ct5V BW
He wasn't real specific but it would be somewhere in the 140-150 range for my 112k build. He said the 120 package alone is going to add about 7k. Don't know if that's the case or not but they've been straight with me so far.
I mean if we're talking 140-150 range IMHO it makes sense to go with some of the european brands like a gt63 4door or m5cs if manual isn't a make or break

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
I mean if we're talking 140-150 range IMHO it makes sense to go with some of the european brands like a gt63 4door or m5cs if manual isn't a make or break
That's exactly what I told him. I said look I'm gonna be honest, I just paid 136k for a loaded M5 Competition 3 months ago, I'm not looking to spend that (again) for a Blackwing. It would be cool to have and all, but not that cool lol.

I could have gotten that sweet, sweet carbon though... :LOL:

windman11

My dealer said that my car is on a train somewhere in the midwest (eventually getting to Virginia). Does anyone know if there are any potential major delays once it's on a train, or should it be clear skies until it shows up?

Win a CT5-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom