Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
lol on the goat in the forum header.

How long has that been there? :)

------------------------

@1StunnaV is workbench still not accepting frost noir paint on the 23s?

That color is not available until later in the year. It is not going to be available in any of the anniversary editions either.

On Robs tracker, my status changed from 4B00 to 4200 over this weekend. I did a search of this thread and my understanding is this can bounce between those 4XXX statuses and I shouldn't get too excited? Is that pretty accurate?
If it says 4200, it’s legit in transit to your dealer. CONGRATS!

4D00 / 4B00 only bounce with status 4300 which meant for transport locally like from one lot to another.

If it’s going by train, you’ll likely see 4800 next, unloading at local VDC. You may see 4200 again depending on how far your dealer is from the VDC but typically they are delivered without seeing 4200 again.

Once it’s at your dealer, it will be 5000

Once you take delivery it’s 6000

See image. I highlighted the ones that matter most.

172190E1-DD6D-4AA5-BBBA-A68A9E833369.jpeg

For those that have had their car produced, (and know the date of manufacture) how long from that date until your status was updated to 3800? Asking for a friend.
refresh.gif

I’m all confused now, Robs tracker says 3800, Cadillac chat says I’m 4300, and my dealership says it should arrive this week. I give up at this point!

I’m all confused now, Robs tracker says 3800, Cadillac chat says I’m 4300, and my dealership says it should arrive this week. I give up at this point!
This exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. 3800 here, 4300 from chat agent, and dealer said it had not shipped but ETA was 5/6. Well that came and went. When I checked a week later with Cadillac it was moved to 4000 then 2 days ago it was moved to the Autoport at Delta lot. Like @1StunnaV said it seems like 4200 is the ship to dealer code. 4300 seems to mean they are moving it to another holding location or something. So on this case a higher number isn't always better.

This exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. 3800 here, 4300 from chat agent, and dealer said it had not shipped but ETA was 5/6. Well that came and went. When I checked a week later with Cadillac it was moved to 4000 then 2 days ago it was moved to the Autoport at Delta lot. Like @1StunnaV said it seems like 4200 is the ship to dealer code. 4300 seems to mean they are moving it to another holding location or something. So on this case a higher number isn't always better.
My car was at the auto port but was moved back to the factory on march 14th. Probably to get it’s missing parts.

Well my dealer called this morning to let me know they got the allocation for my car but I have to give up CF1 & CF2 to build it so told them to go ahead with the build. It will be built as a 2022 so I can keep my Shadow Metallic color that has been discontinued for 2023 which is more important to me than the carbon fiber. Hopefully the aftermarket will come up with some CF parts for it later on when things calm down, but at least my goat rodeo has officially begun 11 months after placing my order.

While I await my 2022 5BW to arrive , I am without my baby for a few weeks just as the sun and spring weather has finally arrived. She is getting her 2nd open heart surgery in 55 years at 200,000.

Sweet!!!

I just picked this bad boy up (e34 M5). Water pump and clutch slave were shot. Got those replaced, now trying to figure out this damn AC. It’s too damn hot in Texas to roll without AC!

Attachments

• 90BAB7A5-9DD1-4324-8473-CD0B1166E636.png
    90BAB7A5-9DD1-4324-8473-CD0B1166E636.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
Well my dealer called this morning to let me know they got the allocation for my car but I have to give up CF1 & CF2 to build it so told them to go ahead with the build. It will be built as a 2022 so I can keep my Shadow Metallic color that has been discontinued for 2023 which is more important to me than the carbon fiber. Hopefully the aftermarket will come up with some CF parts for it later on when things calm down, but at least my goat rodeo has officially begun 11 months after placing my order.
Didnt know they're cutting Shadow Metallic. I knew about Redtint Coat and Satin Metallic going away but Shadow is news to me. Looks like Im rebuilding my order all together when they roll mine into 2023 order.

Sweet!!!

I just picked this bad boy up (e34 M5). Water pump and clutch slave were shot. Got those replaced, now trying to figure out this damn AC. It’s too damn hot in Texas to roll without AC!
E39's seem to be going for around the $20K mark... now this is an interesting idea

Stay in touch with your dealer. Make sure it gets picked up. Shadow was on constraint along with Infrared.

My dealer called me this morning and offered me their 120th anniversary special edition. There will be a markup so I politely declined.
Got a similar call from local dealer who has Infra Red on the lot. Asking $50K ADM but told me that he will give me a "great deal" if I buy it before Friday........ which is ONLY $30k ADM. :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop