Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I called my dealer today and spoke to the GM to find out why my car has been built since Nov 30th and still hasn’t been delivered from Michigan to Wisconsin. Meanwhile a truck full of 5BWs came through my area yesterday in the NW burbs of Illinois for a drop off.

Random question…for anyone driving their car a few hours home across the state, would it be wise to leave the white protective plastic on it to prevent rock chips??? Not sure how that stuff is adhered onto the car but I think it wouldn’t be a bad idea to leave it on until I get it home. Curious if anyone has any thoughts on that?

So you never even got an estimated delivery date? The car just showed up? I hope mine will do the same.
Word. I would love that too. Alas, i dont think Ill get that lucky.

I am also at 3800 since 01/19. Salesman called yesterday to tell me i was finally taken off delayed. Now if i could just get that Jack Cooper tracking to populate to something other than "On Hold" ill be a happy camper.

Word. I would love that too. Alas, i dont think Ill get that lucky.

I am also at 3800 since 01/19. Salesman called yesterday to tell me i was finally taken off delayed. Now if i could just get that Jack Cooper tracking to populate to something other than "On Hold" ill be a happy camper.
At least you are trending in the right direction. Are you going through Sewell? I am going through the Dallas one.

At least you are trending in the right direction. Are you going through Sewell? I am going through the Dallas one.
Sewell yes - in Grapevine. Ive been working with Cameron who has been great and helpful in communication. He is telling me as much as he knows, which i understand to be limited.

I don't recall exact dates now but I did get an EDD. There is a reason they call it "estimated." I think I was within 2 weeks from the EDD.
I was in the yard from 4300 and delivered to the yard 1/19 which was changed to delayed and 4B00 2/2 and yesterday I went to (2/8) when to 4200 and EDD of 2/8, mind your my vehicle was built on 11/8, funny part is my EDD was assigned 2/8 on 2/8 lol. Also I’m in the Dfw area too hoping it’s being delivered any day now.

I am another DFW order from Sewell Grapevine. Car was built in late October with multiple EDD changes until it stuck on 1/4/2022 with no car yet. Hopefully with this many due in the area a truck will show up soon!!!

I am at 3800 assembly date 1-19 bayed @ 1-29 "ON HOLD". Checked my dealers web site today and it showed 2 CT4 BW in transit for sale sure hope my 5 is on that truck as well!

Would you guys pay 5k over MSRP for one of the first 250 cars for a CT4 BW or pay MSRP for a non 250 car? I have a scenario where a local dealer will sell me the same car I have built except bronze wheels instead of black wheels for 5k over and it’s a first 250 car. Do you think the first 250 will be worth more in the long run or nah?

Would you guys pay 5k over MSRP for one of the first 250 cars for a CT4 BW or pay MSRP for a non 250 car? I have a scenario where a local dealer will sell me the same car I have built except bronze wheels instead of black wheels for 5k over and it’s a first 250 car. Do you think the first 250 will be worth more in the long run or nah?
I would definitely save the $5k

I forget what the wheel price difference is, what $600 vs $1500? Depending on color, the Bronze wheels are pretty awesome. So you are paying only about $4k to get insant gratification and have one of the collectors series. Far from the worst markups really.

What is the dealer giving you for your extra $5,000?

What is the dealer giving you for your extra $5,000?
Can’t tell you, plus then everyone would be calling that dealer. It was a favor through one of my buddies who builds dealerships out by me. Or I can take the same car with black wheels when it gets delivered at MSRP but it’s a non collector car.

I was in the yard from 4300 and delivered to the yard 1/19 which was changed to delayed and 4B00 2/2 and yesterday I went to (2/8) when to 4200 and EDD of 2/8, mind your my vehicle was built on 11/8, funny part is my EDD was assigned 2/8 on 2/8 lol. Also I’m in the Dfw area too hoping it’s being delivered any day now.
That's one step closer for you and one step closer to my order be taken by Cadillac! I hope....

Buy the way registry looks it seems dealers are taking allocations w/o CF options and more BW are showing up at dealers for sale without pre order? Our truckers could be in DC at the end of this month and more delays could come...?

That would definitely soften the blow. Would be tempting at a couple K or less difference.
It should basically be an even deal although I hate the suede steering wheel. I have it on my car currently and hate it. Wonder if there’s a way to swap out the wheel for the regular leather wheel and still keep the collector piece at the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop