Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Drive is a little ambitious don't you think? #garagequeen
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

Tom Peacock Houston TX

Took our CT5 in for service and they had one sitting on the showroom floor. Signed the paperwork, at sticker.Was never even a question. They are also doing a 2 step paint correction prior to me ceramic coating it.

I cant say enough good things about the Sewell family of dealers, and the greatness of Dustin AKA @1StunnaV AKA The Blackwing King!!! The king, again went above and beyond to help me purchase another vehicle from ANOTHER Sewell dealership! I love the management at Sewell Cadillac of Dallas and the reason I will always drive a Sewell!

#sewellfanboy #idriveasewell
Are we referencing your Escalade or did we make another purchase. #ghetto, #i'mpoor

Holman Cadillac , NJ.

Got my 4BW in December 4k under MSRP. I also negotiated successfully inclusion of all weather floormats and the manager also threw me a bunch of gifts (2 Keychains, pens, cadillac golf balls, Cadillac polo shirt, Cadillac glass bottle, note pad). Overall, had a great experience at Holman!

Holman Cadillac , NJ.

Got my 4BW in December 4k under MSRP. I also negotiated successfully inclusion of all weather floormats and the manager also threw me a bunch of gifts (2 Keychains, pens, cadillac golf balls, Cadillac polo shirt, Cadillac glass bottle, note pad).

I paid MSRP, and I got zero pens, keychains, golf balls, shirts, bottles or anything else although perhaps they may have filled up the tank, I can't recall.

Oh well. It could be worse, I could have paid $10K over sticker for a Kia.

I paid MSRP, and I got zero pens, keychains, golf balls, shirts, bottles or anything else although perhaps they may have filled up the tank, I can't recall.

Oh well. It could be worse, I could have paid $10K over sticker for a Kia.
It’s likely because of the BMW hat you wore when you picked up the BW.

Oh hey Austin brother! Also fuck covert.

Yo! Yeah, I’m with you there. They’re the reason that I don’t have a BW today. I’m so put off about the whole thing I don’t even want to go there for service again (I had a V3). Fuck ‘em.

Does this seem like a good deal? I ordered the 6MT, RRT exterior, and the SCG seats. This one has the black vented seats instead and the PDR (not planning to track it). I had asked for $69K OTD.

24 4BW price sheet.jpg

Have them drop or explain the "non tax fees".
I was told it's the Tag fee. I countered with $70.5 and salesman responded with a picture of someone interested/sitting in the car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back