Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Fit and Finish Issues - '23 4BW

Picked it up yesterday, noticed it today. Tried fixing it but it won't latch. I'll try to solve the creaking on the driver's side next.View attachment 25442
I would try and remove. Make sure none of the clips are backwards or bent.

Wow. Is this brand new or used? That’s pretty bad
Brand new! It was received by a dealer that did the initial clean/prep and then picked up the next day by the dealer I purchased it from (dealer/order trade). Essentially it was missed by the factory and 2 dealers. 🤨 This is our first domestic car and I'm already worried.

I would try and remove. Make sure none of the clips are backwards or bent.
I don't feel like messing with it and have the dealer blame me for making it worse. They shop isn't too far and I have to go to that part of town for work tomorrow anyway.

I don't feel like messing with it and have the dealer blame me for making it worse.
That was my exact thought. Hope they get it squared away for you.

Reactions: RKS
It could be the headliner towards the back where it meets the rear window. Mine was loose, it would move up and down if pressed. I wedged some foam/rubber material on either side which helped tighten it up and reduced the noise it made over bumps.

I'll give that a shot, thanks!

Warped panel, dealer ordered a new one. I'm glad I didn't hit it too hard with my purse . :LOL:
Glad it was a simple fix.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners